Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Insects

The second clip is wild i didn't think anybody would sit on top of a moving train not even in curryland
Curries are drawn to trains like moth to flame

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries.​

:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :yes: :yes: :yes: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Insectoid curry niggers are literally rotting here like incels.
They are literally rotting due to overpopulation and them swimming in poluted radioactive rivers by factories that don't care about environmental restrictions. The next big plague will be in India.

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries.​

Back in the day, most people didn't live much shorter lives than now. If you survived past the age of 5, you would statistically be likely to live to 60-70 years.

The next big plague will be in India.
I often see rats in the open garbage dumps on the streets so I wonder why a plague hasn't broken out already.

I often see rats in the open garbage dumps on the streets so I wonder why a plague hasn't broken out already.
It probably already has. It's just that India is MUCH less organized than China and probably doesn't even know it exists. If 100 million Indians died from some "mysterious" disease, nobody would notice. "Oh wow, the Indian population went from 1.4 billion to 1.3 billion, anyway..."

They are literally rotting due to overpopulation and them swimming in poluted radioactive rivers by factories that don't care about environmental restrictions. The next big plague will be in India.
The plague is called mass-immigration

It's just that India is MUCH less organized than China and probably doesn't even know it exists. If 100 million Indians died from some "mysterious" disease, nobody would notice.
Plague has high mortality rate. If people started dying from same type of symptoms, word would get out through social media rather quickly. I think we've just been lucky so far.

The plague is called mass-immigration
What needs to happen is a manufactures plague that specifically kills niggers and ethnics. Like sickle cell disease but extremely contagious and deadly. It needs to be quick. No torture involved.

What needs to happen is a manufactures plague that specifically kills niggers and ethnics. Like sickle cell disease but extremely contagious and deadly. It needs to be quick. No torture involved.
:yes::yes::yes::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Plague has high mortality rate. If people started dying from same type of symptoms, word would get out through social media rather quickly. I think we've just been lucky so far.
Even if that were to happen, you have to know that 95% of Indians are Hindus and Muslims, so they would just boil it down to some curse by their Gods. Same goes for Muslim countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh.

that's what happen when couples don't use condoms everytime they fuck
This. Indian men don't know what contraception means. That's their whole problem, if they'd just breed less then they'd reach an acceptable level of development.

thats what happens when you breed like rats