Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Insect Consumption to be approved by EU

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

@AsiaCel called this long time back. The fuckers will unironically encourage us poors to eat insects. Fucking scum.

:soy: "Eat the bugs, bigot..."

Insects if consumed whole are a million times more nutritious than anything the rich or poor are eating now. Cakes and cookies with the vegetable oils? You think that compares to eating whole animals? Kings eat whole animals peasants eat processed grains. This is an uplift. Please forget about the politics and think about this from a health and wellness standpoint.

I read the title as "Incest Consumption" ngl

I prefer to starve tbh

Insects if consumed whole are a million times more nutritious than anything the rich or poor are eating now. Cakes and cookies with the vegetable oils? You think that compares to eating whole animals? Kings eat whole animals peasants eat processed grains. This is an uplift. Please forget about the politics and think about this from a health and wellness standpoint.
incests are icky. I am not touching them now not ever. Rather eat hatiain dirt cookies()
than a nutritious silkworm

It's a subliminal message. ((They)) are telling us that we will be eating this soon because the apocalypse is near.

It's a subliminal message. ((They)) are telling us that we will be eating this soon because the apocalypse is near.

id rather starve

Insects are pretty cool, fuck eating them though tbh.

Just lol soyboys win

There's already insects in our candy anyways. I have seen people eat bugs at fairs here in the US and didn't realize bug consumption was banned in the EU

There's already insects in our candy anyways. I have seen people eat bugs at fairs here in the US and didn't realize bug consumption was banned in the EU
For real? Fuck FDA for allowing this. Even more reason to hate USA, sack of shit nation.

@AsiaCel called this long time back. The fuckers will unironically encourage us poors to eat insects. Fucking scum.

fuck this needs more attention. The mods should stop deleting any topics that seems slighlty offtopic on inceldom disucssion

Then the niggers can eat it

They continue to eat beef and goats while we in the west have to chew on insects

Fml

They continue to eat beef and goats while we in the west have to chew on insects

Fml
brutal truth. all the climate change policies target western working class. while rich niggers and third world trash ignore all the regulations with no consequences.

these thirdworld trash waste obscene amount of resources and no one hates on em. While we just wanna eat steak and our expected to give it up.

reality truly is becoming stranger than fiction at this rate

I won't eat them.

Food for thought: animal protein (including insects) is instead forbidden as livestock feed in the whole EU
We get to eat what's considered unsafe for animals

We should eat dogs too
full

How about legalise eating of teen girl pusis for men of any age

Not eating bugs and not living in a converted sewage pipe communal pod with r*ddit soys, (((globalists))). Get fucked.

Overpopulation.
My dick.
I don't give a shit if it's nutritious or not, I'm not gonna eat shit-filled crickets while kikes, upper-class and politicians will continue to gouge on standard meat and laugh at cattle beneath them that got duped into willingly lowering their living standards to "le cyberpunk dystopia" levels because it got scared of fake apocalypse scenario.

That's right goyum, eat bugs, in order to safe the planet.

I haven't tired insects before

I don't give a shit if it's nutritious or not, I'm not gonna eat shit-filled crickets while kikes, upper-class and politicians will continue to gouge on standard meat and laugh at cattle beneath them that got duped into willingly lowering their living standards to "le cyberpunk dystopia" levels because it got scared of fake apocalypse scenario.
Ok Paul Joseph Watson, chill.

Fml
Nobody taking away anyone's damn meat I swear.

Last edited:
It's over for urbanecels.

This better?

No need to be so antagonistic. Jeez. I was just pointing out spiders are not insects, not that I want to eat insects.