Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Insatiable skin hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
I have been deprived of every form of physical contact since birth. It was only recently that I found out that parents actually hug their children. Prior to that, I was under the impression that most cinematic representations of physical contact were allegorical or an abstraction of reality. It had not occurred to me that some parents frequently engage in arbitrary non-violent physical contact with their children.

It is not physical contact of a sexual nature that I crave. I am not even interested in kissing or cuddling. I want to dig my fingers into a female's soft flesh and hold her so tight it leaves little red indents in her skin. I want to leave a mark on someone. I don't even feel real. I do not see myself as a person. My attenuated form of consciousness is a parody of human existence.

If I ever acquire a female companion we shall commit suicide together. Anyone who understands me must die.

I dislike the taste of meat but I have become very interested in eating a female lately.

dardycunt
Banned
-

1614.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.