Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Insanity of wageslavery: You can only do anything on a Saturday

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Need to see a doctor, return a parcel at the post office, anything like that? Sorry goy, these places are only open during the workweek. What the FUCK is that lmfao? Why, WHY the fuck do we live in this ridiculous world?

Relateable as fuck

Because our mommies and daddies decided to fuck without a condom.

And once again i feel good about being neet.

88C0CDBE 21AA 4204 9B9B 71F475800944

And once again i feel good about being neet.
What will you do once government cuts off your NEETbux? I'm NEET without NEETbux and I know It won't last long.

There are wagies working saturday as well.

Death > Wageslavery

Everything stacked against us brutal

Sorry cant relate. NEET.

Then don't fucking reply. Did I ask you personally?
Im using your thread as an opportunity to postmaxx. I dont care about responding to you in a satisfactory way - i see you as a tool, frankly

Im using your thread as an opportunity to postmaxx. I dont care about responding to you in a satisfactory way - i see you as a tool, frankly
Lmfao. Literally cares about his postcount on a fucking incel forum.

sunday is that cursed day where you can't do anything fun cos u need to sleep in

In this ridiculous clown world

It was honked from the start

>spend all weekend worrying about not doing the right thing
:kys:
A-at least I have a vacation when--
>be american and have 10 vacations days a year. Have to lie about being sick any other time
:feelsrope:

Wageslavery is a violation of human rights

brutal. thankfully I work from home with little oversight. so I don't have to worry juch

>spend all weekend worrying about not doing the right thing
:kys:
A-at least I have a vacation when--
>be american and have 10 vacations days a year. Have to lie about being sick any other time
:feelsrope:
Yeah of all the things wrong with wageslavery (and there are fucking thousands) this is one of the worst. I don't get how they expect people to go from having like 100 days off a year in school and uni (plus shorter hours in general) to this slave shit. Half of Americans don't even take 2 weeks and they aren't given ANY mandatory off days by law. Who the fuck would be ok with that?