Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Insanity is subjective

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
What we consider normal and sane would be considered insane and sick centuries ago. Who are you to say who is "sane"or not?

Last edited:
In some ways this is true with regards to say autism and certain cases of schizophrenia. If those mental differences are integrated into the culural value system, then they arent inherently. deficits

Sometimes though there are legit neurological fuck ups and delusions and shiet. But yeah, soyciety pathologizes a lot of things that arent necessarily harmful

a major part of marxism claims that most things are subjective.
Neo marxist are the ones mainly responsible for the situation we are in. They're the ones who keep making up new mental illnesses that never existed before.

"Sanitzed for your protection."

If someone with the beliefs of a modern liberal "progressive" was around 50 years ago I'm quite certain that they would be put into a mental institution. It's sad that we've fallen to a point where it is completely acceptable to deny biological reality and claim you are of a different gender just because you believe so, for example.

yes, an eccentric schizophrenic would be labeled as shaman, be retitled as leader, in an old-fashioned religious isolated tribe.
nowadays insanity is merely a weaponized word, required an unbiased analytical emotionless observer to really draw conclusions of the situation; otherwise, vague, loosely term that can be selectively applied to where it fits to preclude potential ,,threats" thus efficiently excluding the unwanted.