Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Insanely brutal mogging if ricecel don’t enter if rice and can’t take the suifuel

Will there be a rice uprising? A rice clowned for views?

I am sorry to hear that

He looks like a very old kid, holy fuck, masc features are non existent in asians

Wasn't there another video of a different customer getting fitted? Imagine how much of a kick this guy gets out of mogging his clients every day. He's laughing his ass off on the inside.

Wasn't there another video of a different customer getting fitted? Imagine how much of a kick this guy gets out of mogging his clients every day. He's laughing his ass off on the inside.
Yep I posted that one before I can’t tell which one is more brutal. This guy has some jaw but doesn’t voice mog as much

It’s this one

It’s this one
I clicked his hashtag. He's got tons of customers, with a large over-representation of unattractive men— many Asian — trying to look better in suits. It doesn't work, obviously.

Not really a ricepill & more of a heightpill since they're both ugly.

Should retitle "manlets don't enter"