Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Insanely BRUTAL manlet suicidefuel tiktoks

Tbh. Once the circus collapses everyone watching will flee in terror.
The screams of billions of souls across the planet will be music to my ears, I will sleep like a newborn babe. :feelsdevil:

Legacy of being gunned downed by the police or life in prison, fuck all that noise. I want to be a warlord in the chaos where prisons and the police are virtually non-existent, now that's ascension.:feelsdevil:
Immortan Joemaxxxing :feelsdevil:

Immortan Joemaxxxing :feelsdevil:
I have dreams of being the next Genghis Kahn, Julius Caesar, or Napoleon Bonaparte, perhaps they're silly dreams of mine, but I do like dreaming it nonetheless. :feelsjuice: :yes:

I have dreams of being the next Genghis Kahn, Julius Caesar, or Napoleon Bonaparte, perhaps they're silly dreams of mine, but I do like dreaming it nonetheless. :feelsjuice: :yes:
I dream of having supetpowers and flattening Israel tbh

I dream of having supetpowers and flattening Israel tbh
Mine is merely to be a great conqueror and statesmen that usher the world into a new era, a favorite dream of mine for decades now. There's no crime in dreaming I suppose. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Mine is merely to be a great conqueror and statesmen that usher the world into a new era, a favorite dream of mine for decades now. There's no crime in dreaming I suppose. :feelsjuice: :yes:
Everyone dreams, at least our dreams are greatness and not touching some milkers :feelsokman:

Everyone dreams, at least our dreams are greatness and not touching some milkers :feelsokman:
I dream of foids sometimes, and even in my dreams, I fail to win their affections. :dafuckfeels:

I dream of foids sometimes, and even in my dreams, I fail to win their affections. :dafuckfeels:
I had a weird ass dream earlier, it was like i chased a cat so hard that it willingly threw itself off the roof and into flames just so it wouldnt end up with me :feelsbadman: just likefoids:cryfeels:

I had a weird ass dream earlier, it was like i chased a cat so hard that it willingly threw itself off the roof and into flames just so it wouldnt end up with me :feelsbadman: just likefoids:cryfeels:
Weird lucid dreaming like that is the worst. :feelsjuice:

Those are my same dreams for inceldia. I'll be Genghis you can get Napoleon

the real blackpill is how these mediocre whores have the audacity to post these shit clips and still have 6'2 chads lined up :feelskek:

Wait women dont like short guys and prefer tall guys? WTF Since when ??!!