Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Insanely BRUTAL manlet suicidefuel tiktoks

Face > height copers need to face the wall

Face > height copers need to face the wall
These girls think these guys are genetically fit. Yeah their fit enough to be targets of my next bullet shooting session:feelskek:. Women are so dumb they can't even pick men right:feelsugh:

These girls think these guys are genetically fit. Yeah their fit enough to be targets of my next bullet shooting session:feelskek:. Women are so dumb they can't even pick men right:feelsugh:
ABBE4544 1486 4993 8C9C 2F66FC1B764A

Massive fucking cope, they ARE genetically fit
Oh shit my bad :feelskek: I read your comment as “face = height, copers need to face the wall”
GrAYcel moment

Massive fucking cope, they ARE genetically fit
I forget youre one of those users that take things way to seriously:feelsjuice:.

I forget youre one of those users that take things way to seriously:feelsjuice:.
How? :waitwhat:

You said something that’s blatant cope and not true so ofc I’m going to call you out for it

Last edited:
REMEBER THESE TIKTOKS WHEN YOU SHOOT UP A SCHOOL SOMEDAY

You literally acted as if it's the end of the world for me not worshipping Chad tallfags.:feelsjuice:
We are in the same dilemma as we can't both get pussy. but I can agree to disagree with your statement. I'm not Chad worshipping and saying these guys are fit is cucked in my view. Most users here could pop a bullet through them because they are factual better targets. And women are literally retarded to pick these men and make our lives hell by swooning society to treat them like humans and us as 2nd class citizens.
But that's your view. At the end of the day it's over for both of us.

Last edited:
You literally acted as if it's the end of the world for not worshipping Chad tallfags.:feelsjuice:
We are in the same dilemma but I can agree to disagree with your statement
You said something that’s blatant cope and objectively not true so ofc I’m going to call you out for it

You said something that’s blatant cope and objectively not true so ofc I’m going to call you out for it
Blatantly cope? Did you not read the whole thing or again you want me to Chad worship? Be consistent. Like I said it's over for both of us youngcel.

You literally acted as if it's the end of the world for me not worshipping Chad tallfags.:feelsjuice:
We are in the same dilemma as we can't both get pussy. but I can agree to disagree with your statement. I'm not Chad worshipping and saying these guys are fit is cucked in my view. Most users here could pop a bullet through them because they are factual better targets. And women are literally retarded to pick these men and make our lives hell by swooning society to treat them like humans and us as 2nd class citizens.
But that's your view. At the end of the day it's over for both of us.
Blatantly cope? Did you not read the whole thing or again you want me to Chad worship? Be consistent. Like I said it's over for both of us youngcel.
lmao you’re not ”popping a bullet” through anybody. Keep coping jfl
Not really. Height doesn't equal athleticness or strength. It's more of a small benefit. Remember, most professional bodybuilders are under 6 ft or around that range. Just an example.
Fuck off back to reddit faggot. Or maybe you’re a foid :waitwhat:

lmao you’re not ”popping a bullet” through anybody. Keep coping bro
Man you 17 year olds are truly something. I'll say as many times as you need to hear it. "Tallfags are good bullet targets" :feelskek: are you mad because you are also one:feelsjuice:

Not really. Height doesn't equal athleticness or strength. It's more of a small benefit. Remember, most professional bodybuilders are under 6 ft or around that range. Just an example.
weight matters more than height in a fight

What? You are ridicilous. Keep being a w*man apologizer. Go suck some tall faggot dick. You earned it.:feelsokman:
Kek‘d ngl

So apparently saying tallfags are genetically superior = being a woman apologizer
Man you 17 year olds are truly something. I'll say as many times as you need to hear it. "Tallfags are good bullet targets" :feelskek: are you mad because you are also one:feelsjuice:
YOU DON’T EVEN OWN A FIREARM YOU SCHIZO

YOU DON’T EVEN OWN A FIREARM YOU SCHIZO
But i do though. :feelsjuice: now you are imagining things and going up and throwing fits.

I technically do. :feelsjuice: now you are imagining things and going up and throwing fits.
YOUR DAD DOESN’T COUNT :lul:
This

Yes. Why did you call me a foid for pointing out a fallacy in foids desires then? Idiot.
Jfl you didn’t point out shit GrAYwad :feelshaha:
This post in itself is a fallacy

YOUR DAD DOESN’T COUNT :lul:
When did I say in all of this thread my "father counts":fuk:

:feelsjuice:
But I can tell you tallmen are in fact easy targets. Especially wide 6'5s

I own tons of firearms. That and I already have a registered license from my nearby shooting range. I don't know why you keep pulling things out of your ass.

Also why sperg on an incel forum. We are two men having a Civil convo right?

Jfl youngcels

Last edited:
You are retarded. Go see a psychiatrist.

When did I say my father counts:fuk:

:feelsjuice:
But I can tell you tall men are in fact easy targets.

I own tons of firearms. That and I already have a registered license from my nearby shooting range. I don't know why you keep pulling things out of your ass
How does one “technically“ own a gun then
Also why sperg on an incel forum. We are two men having a Civil convo right?
:no::no::no:

How does one “technically“ own a gun then
Are you not a burgercel? If you aren't this explains the ignorance of your comments. I can already own firearms if I went into clearing and already have a registered license by the state to own firearms. What is that you want from me exactly? Also it is cucked to not shoot a incoming charging animalistic retarded 6'5 bull. They will be easy to gun down, in a hypothetical scenario.

Last edited:
Are you not a burgercel?
Oh, that’s what you meant...
I own tons of firearms. That and I already have a registered license from my nearby shooting range. I don't know why you keep pulling things out of your ass.
I don’t believe you tbh
I hate you. Don't speak to me from now on or you'll get bullied for the little soy faggot that you are.:yes: I won't bother blocking cuz I enjoy bullying cucks.:feelsthink:
:horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror:

I’m not even going to bother BTFOing you because it would be too easy

Oh, that’s what you meant...

I don’t believe you tbh
That's fair. Everything is fucked on this forum nowadays. But know this, when the collaspe inevitably happens I'll just be Rick grimesmaxxing. :feelsLSD:wish you luck brocel as shit will hit the fan.

The easier it is the more joy I will have. Enjoy the sounds of your parents making out tonight soyboy. I hope your mom moans extra loud tonight:yes:
Jokes on you my dad left
That's fair. Everything is fucked on this forum nowadays. But know this, when the collaspe inevitably happens I'll just be Rick grimesmaxxing. :feelsLSD:wish you luck brocel as shit will hit the fan.
Muh cOlLaPsE is one of the biggest copes ever. If society ever were to collapse, it would’ve already happened by now

Great enjoy tall chad "neighbor" then:feelshaha:
My next door neighbors are balding cumskin boomers who already have a family and an ugly landwhale wife

You rarely see chads irl retard

Muh cOlLaPsE is one of the biggest copes ever. If society ever were to collapse, it would’ve already happened by now
That's always the case with skeptics. But rn is prolly the hardest times as people are becoming dumber. @MarquisDeSade can tell you more about it. It won't happen where you are at if that's what you're thinking about as it slowly effects places differently at different times. The u.s.a. is in fact close to collaspe in 2 to 4 years if not sooner with the way Biden is handling things:feelsjuice:

i don't get the 6ft minimum shit most toilets irl can't even tell the difference between 5'10 and 6' and if you have a 7+ face they don't give a shit anyway , 5'8 minimum is more accurate

That's always the case with skeptics. But rn is prolly the hardest times as people are becoming dumber. @MarquisDeSade can tell you more about it. It won't happen where you are at if that's what you're thinking about as it slowly effects places differently at different times. The u.s.a. is in fact close to collaspe in 2 to 4 years if not sooner with the way Biden is handling things:feelsjuice:
People have been coping with this for years and of course nothing ever came of it. You said “rn is prolly the hardest times as people are becoming dumber”. Well that’s exactly why muh collapse isn’t happening anytime soon
9022DECA A692 48C8 963B D2022F4967C3

Well that’s exactly why muh collapse isn’t happening anytime soon
It will we are economically struggling if not worse than what happened in 2008. Then again you are a over seas cel :feelsjuice: it's predictable you'd act like this.

Jokes on you my dad left

Jfl ignore these ultra copers tbh lmao. But muh they make bigger targets for bullets :feelstastyman:. Nigga please, going for taller men WHO ARE genetically more fir, was hardwired into women's brains a looooooong time ago. Before your pow pow cope was even made.
Nigga is literally one cope away from saying he is genetically more fit and stronger than Eddie Hall cause he is a bigger target :lul::lul::lul:.
It will we are economically struggling if not worse than what happened in 2008. Then again you are a over seas cel :feelsjuice: it's predictable you'd act like this.
Cope, the US economy is far from collapsing, you should see a third world shithole to know what a real collapsing economy is.

Well that’s exactly why muh collapse isn’t happening anytime soon
It doesn't take one night for a civilization to fall it takes years and countless of messes (us) to finally shed light. The u.s.a. and the west aren't that far from falling. This year is the worst years to be alive here. Literally everyone is at their throats rn. Maybe you are coping and thinking things will get better. That's why you don't like the idea of collaspes. Like Rome we will eventually get to a point where shit will in fact hit the fan.
Screenshot 20211229 1847002

Jfl we have 4 to 5 years left and look where we are now? Incels are everywhere. Men are treated way worse than they were in the 20th century. You call me a coper but maybe you are the one who copes:feelsjuice: by 2027 we probably will have another catastrophe like covid but this time men will be the targets. It is inevitable that we will grow so large it will impact at least the economy as a gender as less and less are quitting jobs. The west is inevitably stuck in a fate worse as rome

What's funny about collapse skeptics is that they're unaware of economics, current events, and geopolitics in their skepticism. :feelsjuice:

People have been coping with this for years and of course nothing ever came of it. You said “rn is prolly the hardest times as people are becoming dumber”. Well that’s exactly why muh collapse isn’t happening anytime soon

View attachment 555970
Can't wait to see the look on people's faces two to three years from now, especially skeptics or doubters. :feelsdevil:

Can't wait to see the look on people's faces two to three years from now, especially skeptics or doubters. :feelsdevil:
It's brutally over for the west. But since he isn't burgercel it'll be hard for him to see the true hell. I don't blame him for that he's just a bystander

I personally never understood homicidalcels and their fascination with going ER, as far as I'm concerned the entire world is going to come to a bloody end of mass suffering on apocalyptic levels where all I have to do is be comfy and merely wait to bide my own time. The entire world will become lawless soon enough. You see kids, in your old age you learn this thing called patience. :feelsdevil:

It's brutally over for the west. But since he isn't burgercel it'll be hard for him to see the true hell. I don't blame him for that he's just a bystander
It might start in the U.S. but it will spread globally shortly after. :feelsdevil:

I personally never understood homicidalcels and their fascination with going ER, as far as I'm concerned the entire world is going to come to a bloody end of mass suffering on apocalyptic levels where all I have to do is be comfy and merely wait to bide my own time. The entire world will become lawless soon enough. You see kids, in your old age you learn this thing called patience. :feelsdevil:
ERs want to leave a legacy i think

I can’t stand those stuck-up tiktok cunts:feelswhat:

ERs want to leave a legacy i think
Legacy of being gunned downed by the police or life in prison, fuck all that noise. I want to be a warlord in the chaos where prisons and the police are virtually non-existent, now that's ascension.:feelsdevil: