Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inpatient Care Didn't Work

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I was trying to go in as a voluntary patient without losing my freedom and being locked in one of those psych ward things, but they will only allow those who are extremely suicidal and homicidal. I insisted I was not suicidal which is partially why they decided to give me outpatient care instead. Of course that means I have to wait some time for an assessment and appointment, I am going into one of those group therapy type things, which is going to be hell. I think this is kind of pointless but might be worth a try. That place was terrible anyway glad I did not get forced to be there. The whole time I was extraordinarily aware of how hideously ugly my face was constantly glancing at reflections and mirrors and muttering that I want to die. My social skills suffered even more due to my self consciousness and lack of confidence.

It's good that you weren't forced to be there at least.
Sucks that you have to wait a while for outpatient, though...

You dont need impatient care you need assisted suicide to free yourself from this madness

I'm so sorry you had to go through these bro