Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"inkwells just need to attract foids be self-confident"

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
If I would do this I would be in jail:feelsbaton:

Just be a tall gymaxxed chad to attract a 3/10 foid

Just be a tall gymaxxed chad to attract a 3/10 foid
JFL And people would call me a volcel for choosing to be alone, lmao. If I'm going to be in a relationship with a foid, she at the very least needs to be fit. Is that so unreasonable?

she at the very least needs to be fit. Is that so unreasonable?
If youre fit i dont see nothing wrong with wanting someone similar. Im fat, so i wouldn't mind a fat girl, as long as she isnt heavier than me.

If youre fit i dont see nothing wrong with someone similar. I fat, so i wouldn't mind a fat girl, as long as she isnt heavier than me.
Agreed. Looksmatches are fair, but in this world fairness is a fantasy.

2:23 brutal cut from chad strippers to their incel driver

Agreed. Looksmatches are fair, but in this world fairness is a fantasy.
Yeah, fit girls think that they deserve multi-billionaires and chubby girls want giga tallfags to feel small.

Yeah, fit girls think that they deserve multi-billionaires and chubby girls want giga tallfags to feel small.
Yep. I hate fat foids the most. So entitled for nothing. It's one thing to look like a ethereal 11/10 Stacy goddess, and it's another to be a 3/10 landwhale. JFL

If a currycel did that he would get the death penalty

Yep. I hate fat foids the most. So entitled for nothing. It's one thing to look like a ethereal 11/10 Stacy goddess, and it's another to be a 3/10 landwhale. JFL
sounds like volcel:feelsseriously:

How? Just because I have standards? Lmao. Sorry I don't want a cunt who's got all the STDs in the world and is a bloatmaxx.
as long as she have a fat ass it should be ok

as long as she have a fat ass it should be ok
Naw, I pass. You're free to enjoy that if you want, but don't call me a volcel for not jumping into guaranteed death and suffering for just a whiff of pussy.

fucking a fat bubble butt is death and suffering?
I was talking about my previous comment about the STDs, on top of a fat cunt. Hard pass. If you think that's unreasonable or I'm a volcel, I don't know what to tell you.

I was talking about my previous comment about the STDs, on top of a fat cunt. Hard pass. If you think that's unreasonable or I'm a volcel, I don't know what to tell you.
her face was not the best but I dont saw her whole body. if she has a nice ass its could be something

her face was not the best but I dont saw her whole body. if she has a nice ass its could be something
Still a no from me. If she loses some weight, then sure, but until then, I won't have any involvement. Then again it hardly matters when she'll reject me anyway. JFL