Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Inkwell Trait] Only Using Female Characters In Video Games

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
Do you name your main characters after you? I used to when I was a kid and played Pokémon.

Nowadays I just go with the default name. I'm not Byleth, the main character who gets to marry the princess at the end. I have internalized my inceldom to the degree that I recognize the avatar as just another Chad who will have his way with my waifu.

Ngl i usually make 1 chad wannabe and then foid characters so i don't have to look at male ass all day
Back when I was a kid, I loved playing video games.
(Today, I only play GTA V from time to time.)

The Sims 2 was quite funny. I tried to recreate the house we live in ingame.
I used cheatcodes to moneymaxx so my Sims didn't have to waste their time wageslaving. :feelsokman:
I was a familyman with a wife and two children in the Sims 2 universe. :cryfeels:
I remember never being a familyman in the sims, just a rich guy living alone in a mansion

In the sims 4 i made a truecel (wanted to make shrek but failed) he look like a green bald nerd curry, with 10/10 personality and treat foids like shit, slapping them, get them pregnant then kicked them out before they give birth, did that 3-4 time per foids cucked so many sims. I took pics and will probably make a thread soon about it.
I am looking forward to reading your thread, in case you make one.

Do you name your main characters after you? I used to when I was a kid and played Pokémon.
I did that too as a kid.

never jfl if you do
females are weak, i could never choose a female

Sometimes it's benefitial when some horny cucks give you free shit
full

No, I only play as Gigachads tbh

In the sims 1 i used to drown Vladimir steal his wife, move in his rich ass house and send his kid to cps or drown him too, then delete their tombstone so they wouldn't hunt the house. I was acting like a real nigger lol.

In the sims 4 i made a truecel (wanted to make shrek but failed) he look like a green bald nerd curry, with 10/10 personality and treat foids like shit, slapping them, get them pregnant then kicked them out before they give birth, did that 3-4 time per foids cucked so many sims. I took pics and will probably make a thread soon about it.
Based and PregnantSimsPilled
Tag me when you make that based Thread
No, I only play as Gigachads tbh
Brutal MEEKSpill
Sometimes it's benefitial when some horny cucks give you free shit
full
Facts
females are weak
IQ higher than International Space Station
foid characters so i don't have to look at male ass all day
more Based than St. ELLIOT ROGER tbh ngl
It can be a good cope if you want to experience what you'll never have, but can also turn to suifuel very quickly.
B R U T A L

Last edited:
It would be very picture heavy so i'm not sure if the mods would be ok with it.
How many pics are we talking about here?
Maybe you could use imgur or similar services and just post the link and your text here?

Last edited:
Maybe you could use Imgur or similar services and just post the link and your text here?
I''ll check it out

Last edited:
Maybe you could use Imgur or similar services and just post the link and your text here?
Based & high IQ