Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Inkwell Trait] Only Using Female Characters In Video Games

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Dead or alive

• Being so starved of Female attention that the only way you can have any sort of "interaction" with a female is through a video game
  • Every game you play you always use a female character
  • Even in "create your avatar" scenarios you always create a female avatar JFL
  • Im a ChunLicel - so its BEYOND OVER for me

Incel trait is making a male character you would want to be IRL and then going after other female characters JFL

Just fap while playing games theory.

Thats a simp trait
LOW IQ
Simp = SUCKER IDOLISING MEDIOCRE PUSSY
Video game foids technically don't have a pussy - so its not simping jfl
Incel trait is making a male character you would want to be IRL and then going after other female characters JFL
Based and VidyaChadpilled

I usually do this, but it depends upon the game.
Thats a simp trait
I think it often is, not always though. Similar to 2D stuff, I don't really view females in video games the same as irl females, I make a conscious separation between the two. This makes it easier to enjoy things.

DoA female characters have nice bodies tbh:feelsohh:

I think it often is, not always though. Similar to 2D stuff, I don't really view females in video games the same as irl females, I make a conscious separation between the two. This makes it easier to enjoy things.

Pretty much this. Foids in video games are what we wish foids were in real life.

Incel trait: Only playing male characters so you don’t get attached to them

View attachment 286474
  • Being so starved of Female attention that the only way you can have any sort of "interaction" with a female is through a video game
  • Every game you play you always use a female character
  • Even in "create your avatar" scenarios you always create a female avatar JFL
  • Im a ChunLicel - so its BEYOND OVER for me
closet tranny trait tbh

Your character represents you and that's how other people view you, choosing a male character is the only way

Can’t relate. I always play as manly men

DoA female characters have nice bodies tbh:feelsohh:
Facts
Can’t relate. I always play as manly men
Playing as a guy is cucked tbh - its actually homoerotic tbh ngl
i create mostly female characters in games that allow it. why, coz its better to see a foids body than a male one unless ur gay. this is especially true in 3rd person games.
IQ higher than the International Space Station
i create mostly female characters in games that allow it. why, coz its better to see a foids body than a male one unless ur gay. this is especially true in 3rd person games.
IQ higher than the International Space Station

Last edited:
I don't know about it being a incel or simp trait, I just play as female characters because I love the female form.

it also helps me with drawing poses. I mostly draw female characters.

closet tranny trait tbh

Your character represents you and that's how other people view you, choosing a male character is the only way
Low IQ
Using a foid in vidya is the substitute of using a foid in real life (kinda like what Giga Chad does). So you arent living vicariously through your foid vidya character but rather you are USING the foid as a tool to satisfy you. Foids were meant to be used by ALL men - not Just Chads jfl
I mostly draw female characters.
same here! This one time i coped super hard and made a lifesized foid sculpture

Marie is the best because she looks young.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=23QCDArDx6s

Also playing as a man is boring. I like to look at the girl models just like I like looking at my figures. People who buy capeshit figures are closet fags, that worship other men.

Just fap while playing games theory.
tbh i can't really concentrate on gaming when i play shadow of the tomb raider tbh, too busy looking at her ass ngl. She thick.
LaraAss 3

LaraAss4

I'd rather spend a game staring at something I find attractive rather than a stocky mans body, I'm not a faggot

I never do this cuz its ghey

closet tranny trait tbh

Your character represents you
If anything it would be a representation of my female tulpa, but not even that is usually true. I think most just prefer looking at females, but also it can be a cope to create the sort of females you wish existed irl and make them real in games.

Tbh I don't even identify with the male characters I create, much less the female ones. For this to happen in any media, it usually has to hit way too close to home, and nobody wants to play as an ugly recluse in a game, just like we don't like seeing unattractive people (being ugly yourself won't spare you from your own lookism, although it might make you be more mindful of it).

Yes.
This one played as Blaze Fielding.

I do the same, except for first person games. Really fucking brutal, only truecels can relate to this.

tbh
It never began for TrueCelGamerCels tbh ngl
I'd rather spend a game staring at something I find attractive rather than a stocky mans body, I'm not a faggot
Open Heart Surgeon IQ

tbh i can't really concentrate on gaming when i play shadow of the tomb raider tbh, too busy looking at her ass ngl. She thick.
View attachment 286498
View attachment 286499
Based
My Shadow Of the Tomb Raider is in spanish and i'm failing to change it to English tbh ngl
I've always done that until recently. My last Ragnarok cicle was with male characters instead.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SO2tcKLZw0

Why the change to male? I hope its not because you want to gaymaxxx
Marie is the best because she looks young.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=23QCDArDx6s

Also playing as a man is boring. I like to look at the girl models just like I like looking at my figures. People who buy capeshit figures are closet fags, that worship other men.

Marie Rose is the best ngl - she is 10000x better after unlocking the OMG breast motion physics tbh ngl

Last edited:
I've never played as a foid character. Toilets usually can't attack monsters or open chests and shit.

Can’t relate. I just play the character that is the most useful

I play as a female to stare at her ass while I kill things.

I almost never play as female character, unless i have to

I paid $50 once for Marie Rose skins.

I don't play games much ngl.

I play as a female to stare at her ass while I kill things.
Giga Homo Sapiens Sapiens IQ
Giga Chad trait
Thats a very good investment
I payed for DOA 5LR Saikyou package which cost over $500 including shipping.
Thats a very good investment
I payed for DOA 5LR Saikyou package which cost over $500 including shipping.
I don't play games much ngl.
How do you cope with your inceldom buddy boyo?

Last edited:
Back when I was a kid, I loved playing video games.
(Today, I only play GTA V from time to time.)

The Sims 2 was quite funny. I tried to recreate the house we live in ingame.
I used cheatcodes to moneymaxx so my Sims didn't have to waste their time wageslaving. :feelsokman:
I was a familyman with a wife and two children in the Sims 2 universe. :cryfeels:

I used cheatcodes to moneymaxx so my Sims didn't have to waste their time wageslaving. :feelsokman:
I was a familyman with a wife and two children in the Sims 2 universe. :cryfeels:

It can be a good cope if you want to experience what you'll never have, but can also turn to suifuel very quickly.

Back when I was a kid, I loved playing video games.
(Today, I only play GTA V from time to time.)

In the sims 1 i used to drown Vladimir steal his wife, move in his rich ass house and send his kid to cps or drown him too, then delete their tombstone so they wouldn't hunt the house. I was acting like a real nigger lol.

In the sims 4 i made a truecel (wanted to make shrek but failed) he look like a green bald nerd curry, with 10/10 personality and treat foids like shit, slapping them, get them pregnant then kicked them out before they give birth, did that 3-4 time per foids cucked so many sims. I took pics and will probably make a thread soon about it.

Last edited: