Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Inkwell trait of spending too much time on 1 question on a test

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
During my libby learnmaxxing class at uni today, we got handed back our previous class test results..
The professor explained how she was proud of people because supposedly our average was better from the last test, she also mentioned how our final will be on a different platform than we usually use.
Some random toilet asked if we would be able to skip through the questions like we can on our current paper test.
This made me realize that I’ve never done that or very rarely do so. My inkwell self will sit and stare at the same question for as much time as it takes for me to deduce a an answer. more non-nt madness of myself jfl

if you’re wondering, i got a 91 on me math exam, lifefuel for niggers :feelsthink:

it’s over

I nearly never did that.

When there was a question that idk how to answer, I skipped it and would get back to it in the end.

It depends on the class. Some classes I would get really anxious and get stuck on once question for way too long, but for the easy baby ones it was no problem to speed run through them. Probably a fairly normal experience tbh. Honestly my grades were the only validation I ever got at Uni.

(Also based OP for doing well in Maths)

Yeah, btw, good job

is being a retard at math truecel trait ?