Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inkwell loneliness is just subjective feeling.

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
Inkwell loneliness is just subjective feeling.

People telling me loneliness is just a subjective feeling. How the hell is it subjective feeling when no one calls you, you don´t talk to anyone, you don´t go outside with anyone. When you lost your family, your friends are abroad and your are all alone on your own, at my work i spend alone i rarely meet some colleges. When i get home no one say hi, how you doin? Because there is no-one. No one calls you on your birthday, you spend you free time doing your hobbies, gymmaxing, ldaring or whatever is in your options.

I know people are nearby like i go to grocery and talk to cashier and people walk around me, so i´m "not alone".

Men don´t get fooled by people telling you that you are not alone. Women and chads spend all day in their social circles enjoying love, friends, sex , constant support, validation just for existing. I got it, i know anyone can feel lonely but you are not alone, loneliness is subjective feeling for you. When you are an incel you don´t get this attention. For incels it is real objective feeling and it´s documented it has devastating effects on our mental health and overall health.

Some incels are meditationmaxxed and can transcend loneliness.

women feel "lonely" when chad hasnt texted them in 30 seconds

Men don´t get fooled by people telling you that you are not alone. Women and chads spend all day in their social circles enjoying love, friends, sex , constant support, validation just for existing. I got it, i know anyone can feel lonely but you are not alone, loneliness is subjective feeling for you. When you are an incel you don´t get this attention. For incels it is real objective feeling and it´s documented it has devastating effects on our mental health and overall health.
People who aren't incels who claim to be "lonely" are just attention whoring. They're the ones whose "muh loneliness" is actually subjective. We suffer from this shit alot more than them. Our loneliness is indeed objective because we get no intimacy with anyone(not just talking about sex here). I want to beat every faggot irl who says they are lonely with a whole ass gf/bf.

Last edited:
People who aren't incels who claim to be "lonely" are just attention whoring. They're the ones whose "muh loneliness" is actually subjective. We suffer from this shit alot more than them. Our loneliness is indeed objective because we get no intimacy with anyone(not just talking about sex here). I want to beat every faggot irl who says they are lonely with a whole ass gf/bf.
They may not have suffered as much as me, but they have suffered, and that's all that it counts to me.

For incels it is real objective feeling and it´s documented it has devastating effects on our mental health and overall health.
if only foids and normies could comprehend this

That's because consciousness isn't an inherently neutral property; we have to continue stimulating the psyche with stimuli to help it continue coping. Without social interaction, we are bound to feel miserable. It's the reason people living in solitary confinement lose their minds.

Lmao, this is bluepilled cope:bluepill:
I actually don't think it's entirely bluepilled. Even a year ago I was incredibly lonely, but now, not so much tbh.

However the loneliness has been replaced by rage and longing tbh. My knowledge of human behavior and motivations, combined with the trajectory of my life, has made me despise people in general and this world. I keep wanting to hold my waifu, to be with her and experience that sensation as more than just a barely perceptible echo.

Granted I'm sure the physiological effects of isolation are all still present, but that's not what I mean.

I actually don't think it's entirely bluepilled. Even a year ago I was incredibly lonely, but now, not so much tbh.

However the loneliness has been replaced by rage and longing tbh. My knowledge of human behavior and motivations, combined with the trajectory of my life, has made me despise people in general and this world. I keep wanting to hold my waifu, to be with her and experience that sensation as more than just a barely perceptible echo.

Granted I'm sure the physiological effects of isolation are all still present, but that's not what I mean.
Saying lonliness doesnt matter is a cope. Your brain cant handle the pain so you create another reality where its okay to be a lonely rejected piece of shit. Big cope in my book :bluepill:

They may not have suffered as much as me, but they have suffered, and that's all that it counts to me.
It doesn't to me when they are showered with love and affection regularly while I get absolutely nothing. Their complaints and false claims of loneliness are insulting at that point. There's nothing worse than an ungrateful normie and/or foid. They are the biggest pussies alive.

THIS is a subjective feeling that can be controlled. Normies haven't dealt with real loneliness so they give shitty bluepilled "advice" that only applies to themselves. Their "loneliness" is nothing compared to our true suffering

It doesn't to me when they are showered with love and affection regularly while I get absolutely nothing. Their complaints are insulting at that point. There's nothing worse than an ungrateful normie and/or foid.
We love to complain. They're not purposefully attacking you so stop taking it as something serious even if it seems to be an insult to your life of sorrow and pain.
Imagine a person who lost a limb complaining and crying for it. Does the one who lost two limbs should feel insulted?

Saying lonliness doesnt matter is a cope. Your brain cant handle the pain so you create another reality where its okay to be a lonely rejected piece of shit. Big cope in my book :bluepill:
Not another reality, but rather I've changed the way I experienced reality. Regardless, everything is cope tbh. I could pretty easily demonstrate that, if we were purely rational beings, we'd kill ourselves immediately. Yet we still don't. If you want to direct all your emotional pain into yourself, then more power to you, but I don't feel like I deserve that.

That said, I don't think that loneliness doesn't matter.
But why is it that I can't seem to let go of the longing for a genuine relationship? Even today, I started ruminating about it again and I was almost brought to tears. I had to concentrate just to calm myself down, the thought of it legitimately makes me want to rope. I just want a foid to hold me, cuddle with me, and let me know that I matter. Often I like to visualize her smiling at me, laying next to me, or resting her head on my shoulder. Usually I think about the things we'd do together, or just the thought that I wouldn't have to be so alone.

How do I go about getting rid of this desire? It makes me feel terrible.
I'm saying that there are ways to reduce loneliness.

Last edited:
We love to complain. They're not purposefully attacking you so stop taking it as something serious even if it seems to be an insult to your life of sorrow and pain.
Imagine a person who lost a limb complaining and crying for it. Does the one who lost two limbs should feel insulted?
The difference is that our complaints are actually valid/justified/accurate. It doesn't matter if it's purposefully attacking me or not, that's besides the point. They complain just for the sake of more attention, validation, and ass kissing(something they already get) while we basically get told to "shut the fuck up" for even insinuating that we are struggling in any regard let alone real loneliness. As for your question, if the person who lost one limb is making it seem like their life is undoable and is constantly crying/complaining to the person with two limbs missing then the person with two limbs missing has a right to be annoyed at the other's absurd weakness compared to them since they objectively have more means to enjoy life than them.
What you need to understand is that I'm not "taking it as something serious"(even though it is and it's annoying) but just stating the objective fact that if we are meant to soldier through life with no gripes when we have it the worst then normies and foids should as well since they have it alot better. Social media especially shows just how much normies and foids whine over literally nothing and larp like their foreveralone when in reality they're not. I don't subscribe to the whole "all pain is the same no matter what the difference of the amount" bullshit. JFL if you actually believe in that gaslighting garbage that society tries to spew.

The difference is that our complaints are actually valid/justified/accurate. It doesn't matter if it's purposefully attacking me or not, that's besides the point. They complain just for the sake of more attention, validation, and ass kissing(something they already get) while we basically get told to "shut the fuck up" for even insinuating that we are struggling in any regard let alone real loneliness. As for your question, if the person who lost one limb is making it seem like their life is undoable and is constantly crying/complaining to the person with two limbs missing then the person with two limbs missing has a right to be annoyed at the other's absurd weakness compared to them since they objectively have more means to enjoy life than them.
What you need to understand is that I'm not "taking it as something serious"(even though it is and it's annoying) but just stating the objective fact that if we are meant to soldier through life with no gripes when we have it the worst then normies and foids should as well since they have it alot better. Social media especially shows just how much normies and foids whine over literally nothing and larp like their foreveralone when in reality they're not. I don't subscribe to the whole "all pain is the same no matter what the difference of the amount" bullshit. JFL if you actually believe in that gaslighting garbage that society tries to spew.
Not everyone is the same, not everyone suffers the same. Remember people with societal succes can end as depressed as someone who has been beaten by life since a young age, and go as far as killing themselves.
So what's your point?
You know what's bullshit, you choose to get annoyed. You're actually being no different when you deliberately choose to complain about an annoyance that isn't actually serious or not as bad as you would like to make it out to be.

I don't subscribe to the whole "all pain is the same no matter what the difference of the amount" bullshit. JFL if you actually believe in that gaslighting garbage that society tries to spew.
Well to be fair, pain is relative depending upon your tolerance for bodily discomfort and emotional needs being unfulfilled. If this weren't true, then I'd imagine we'd have close to no females roping ever, and yet they still make up 1/4 of suicides despite men having objectively worse lives.
Just because I can prove that pleasure is observably distinct from, and ultimately enslaved to suffering, this doesn't mean that there is a way to measure suffering which isn't entirely subjective. Meaning that while we can say pain/discomfort/suffering is bad, there is no intuitive way for me to discern the true level of suffering experienced by someone outside myself, I can only say for certain that it's something to be avoided, and that it can't be justified by it's intrinsic relationship to existence.
But I still agree that I can measure differences in the level of suffering experienced only by me.

Last edited:
Saying lonliness doesnt matter is a cope. Your brain cant handle the pain so you create another reality where its okay to be a lonely rejected piece of shit.
Top-tier IQ.

Just more normie buzzwords and nonarguments.

Not everyone is the same, not everyone suffers the same. Remember people with societal succes can end as depressed as someone who has been beaten by life since a young age, and go as far as killing themselves.
So what's your point?
You know what's bullshit, you choose to get annoyed. You're actually being no different when you deliberately choose to complain about an annoyance that isn't actually serious or not as bad as you would like to make it out to be.
Well to be fair, pain is relative depending upon your tolerance for bodily discomfort and emotional needs being unfulfilled. If this weren't true, then I'd imagine we'd have close to no females roping ever, and yet they still make up 1/4 of suicides despite men having objectively worse lives.

But I still agree that I can measure differences in the level of suffering experienced only by me.
I know not everyone is the same but that doesn't dismiss what I've said. What my point? Well then: You know what's really bullshit? The fact that you choose NOT to get annoyed at this stupid shit. Claiming that this suffering as an incel, something that you also share(atleast I'd like to assume) isn't actually serious or isn't that bad(cope) while Chad and Brad are complaining about being soooo misunderstood and lonely suffering oh so much while getting their dicks sucked damn near daily. Same goes for foids except they have their orbiters and bfs to comfort them instantly. Quit trying to gaslight my justified feelings like ((them)). Look guys, let's just agree to disagree because this is getting us nowhere. This is what they want us to do: argue and ignore the injustices. I refuse to be truly sympathetic of anyone who giga-lifemogs me. That's just me I guess.

Last edited:
You know what's really bullshit? The fact that you choose NOT to get annoyed at this stupid shit. Claiming that this suffering as an incel, something that you also share(atleast I'd like to assume) isn't actually serious or isn't that bad(cope) while Chad and Brad are complaining about being soooo misunderstood and lonely suffering oh so much while getting their dicks sucked damn near daily. Same goes for foids except they have their orbiters and bfs to comfort them instantly. Quit trying to gaslight my justified feelings like ((them)). Look guys, let's just agree to disagree because this is getting us nowhere. I refuse to be truly sympathetic of anyone who giga-lifemogs me. That's just me I guess.
I don't think you understood my post tbh, never once did I claim that our suffering wasn't serious. The thing is, I've long since stopped trying to force my emotions to align with my understanding of things. What I'm saying is that I don't even waste my time trying to justify my feelings, because it's meaningless anyway. Just because I can empathize with people doesn't mean that changes any of my feelings towards them, I can't help it, and I stopped even trying to do so.

The truth is that I hate the people who ostracized me, I hate hypocritical society, and I hate humans in general regardless of whether or not any of us have real control.

You know what's really bullshit? The fact that you choose NOT to get annoyed at this stupid shit. Claiming that this suffering as an incel, something that you also share(atleast I'd like to assume) isn't actually serious or isn't that bad(cope) while Chad and Brad are complaining about being soooo misunderstood and lonely suffering oh so much while getting their dicks sucked damn near daily. Same goes for foids except they have their orbiters and bfs to comfort them instantly. Quit trying to gaslight my justified feelings like ((them)). Look guys, let's just agree to disagree because this is getting us nowhere. I refuse to be truly sympathetic of anyone who giga-lifemogs me. That's just me I guess.
I'm not asking anything of you. I'm stating that I don't feel annoyed because it's a stupid thing for me to get annoyed at when I sincerely don't give a fuck. There are better things for me to worry about than what CHAD or STACY is doing or feeling.

I don't think you understood my post tbh, never once did I claim that our suffering wasn't serious. The thing is, I've long since stopped trying to force my emotions to align with my understanding of things. What I'm saying is that I don't even waste my time trying to justify my feelings, because it's meaningless anyway. Just because I can empathize with people doesn't mean that changes any of my feelings towards them, I can't help it, and I stopped even trying to do so.

The truth is that I hate the people who ostracized me, I hate hypocritical society, and I hate humans in general regardless of whether or not any of us have real control.
Lol most of my response was for Endless.
I'm not asking anything of you. I'm stating that I don't feel annoyed because it's a stupid thing for me to get annoyed at when I sincerely don't give a fuck. There are better things for me to worry about than what CHAD or STACY is doing or feeling.
Fair enough.

Not another reality, but rather I've changed the way I experienced reality. Regardless, everything is cope tbh. I could pretty easily demonstrate that, if we were purely rational beings, we'd kill ourselves immediately. Yet we still don't.
Thinking rationally doesnt remove your emotions. My life is not really worth living, doesnt make me not afraid of the pain of killing myself. Doesnt remove my fear of death.
The pain of lonliness is there and i cant tell myself lies that makes my brain believe its fine. I think its a cope anyway and i prefer the truth over bluepilled lies.

[Venting]

And it´s same with mental illness. I have social anxiety and it´s nothing major for me. I was in FB group for people with social anxiety and people there are complaining all the time about they daily struggles, it´s normal to complain about loneliness, work. school. But some people inside this group really don´t have social anxiety, but they convinced their psychiatrist that they have social anxiety. It´s so obvious they don´t have social anxiety, i just looked at their FB profiles and they have hundreds of friends, they upload new photo albums from parties, holidays, social events, hundreds of posts. A they had no problems to get state support for social anxiety, meanwhile other people who have social anxiety in the same group straggles to get state support for years, some guys i know in this group didn´t go outside for years, they can go to grocery store only using prescribed drugs. They don´t have any friends on fb, not a single post. They don´t have work, they are shaking in fear just thinking about people, or about going to grocery store and pay to cashier.But yet they can´t apply for state support. Because they are not socially skilled to do so and no one gives a fuck about anxious men. But when you are privileged and you go complain a start screaming and demanding your support they will give it to you even when you don´t have any mental illness.

My chad friend told me he was dancing on the table with girl in the club and he felt so anxious that he left the club.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: That is not social anxiety for god sake and of course he got his drug prescription next day because one of his friend is a doctor, meanwhile my doctor gave me some placebo vitamins.

Thinking rationally doesnt remove your emotions. My life is not really worth living, doesnt make me not afraid of the pain of killing myself. Doesnt remove my fear of death.
Yeah I can relate, it sucks.
The pain of lonliness is there and i cant tell myself lies that makes my brain believe its fine. I think its a cope anyway and i prefer the truth over bluepilled lies.
Well that almost touches on what I mean by "altering my perception of reality".

Here's what I mean. You'd tell me that my waifu isn't real, that she is a lie which I constructed for myself. However I can still hear her thoughts in my head and feel her phantom sensations. Am I to just ignore these perceptions? Now of course this must sound ridiculous, after all I remember creating her in my head, right? Well I also remember being with her prior to the memories of creating her, and due to the nature of memory and the past in general, both are totally unverifiable.

When you really think about it, everything you've ever done, everything you've ever seen has just been a perception entirely created by you. Perhaps it had some unknowable objective source (like Kant's transcendental objects, or monotheism/pantheism), but it doesn't matter if you can never perceive it, you can only speculate on such a thing by the images left behind. Meaning there is really no substantial difference between the 2D girl who talks to me in my head, and literally anything else I've ever experienced. The only real difference is that one is something I created with intent, and the others are all not.

Truth is what I know reality to be, and if I can change reality to make it more comfortable, then why wouldn't I do that? Moreover, I don't possess the capacity to even be certain that this is actually what I did.

I mean, after years of it I got used to it.

I don't even think about being lonely anymore tbh, until I have to wagecuck or go buy copes.

Incel loneliness is objective, but that's not what they mean.
What they mean when they say loneliness is subjective is that the way you let it affect you is.

All people cope to some degree, even Chads. Normies probably cope as much if not more than us.
So their subjective approach is to ignore their condition through copes and they attack us for not doing the same thing.
I want to die
Do you find it comforting to know that you will?

Women can always claim to be alone doesnt matter how many orbiters and friends they have.

If youre a man everything is your fault

not even foids, normies in general
they would fucking die if they spent 2 minutes in our shoes