Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you find meaning in the struggle of existence?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
That is to say do you find purpose through suffering, domination, or consumption? To find meaning not in some higher purpose, nor in a desired end, but rather through the simple act of struggle itself?

Personally I don't, to me the entire bloodsport that is biological life is not only devoid of purpose, but also a net-loss in the context of an organism's best interests(at least as far as I can subjectively discern what those are), that is for anything sentient which finds itself in this state. Just think about it, most if not all pleasures are entirely dependent upon having first experienced their unpleasant counterpart. To truly enjoy food you must first be hungry, to appreciate the absence of pain you must first experience pain, to understand how important physical intimacy is you must first be deprived of it, to understand the blissful state that is an occupied mind you must first experience protracted boredom, and I could go on with this all day, but you get the point. Ultimately what I'm saying is that pleasure is basically an illusion, it only exists upon the comparison of suffering to it's cessation. Pleasure isn't an intrinsic good unto itself, it's only a measurement of reduction in negative utility.

Of course I enjoy simple things like video games, exercise, eating, fapping, and so on just like anyone else. But I feel that it's important to understand why exactly it is that I enjoy these things, and to understand that coping with life in this way doesn't have meaning in and of itself. I can see why someone would focus on the struggle as to make sense of their life, however this outlook doesn't work for me. Just because I enjoy simple pleasures doesn't mean I feel such things have their own intrinsic value, nor do I believe that they justify my continued existence.

Life is struggle. Even to stand up is a struggle against the law of gravity and I think that the joy of life in the struggle itself - not the victory - because if it were we'd all lose. We're all gonna croak. We all lose the battle of life so if you can't find fun in the fight to live and to live to the fullest then you're a failure already, before you even start.

Finding meaningTM and being a thoughtfulTM broodingTM sensitive soul is a retarded cope for subhumans and noone cares how much you've examined your pathetic existence, how nuanced your view on it is and what you've managed to do with it.
Do you have stacks of cash? No? Fuck off subhuman, you're undesirable.

I dont have any meaning to my life

I don’t believe my existence has any purpose. This is all just a cosmic joke and we’re the ones being laughed at.

Life is struggle. Even to stand up is a struggle against the law of gravity and I think that the joy of life in the struggle itself - not the victory - because if it were we'd all lose. We're all gonna croak. We all lose the battle of life so if you can't find fun in the fight to live and to live to the fullest then you're a failure already, before you even start.
You fail anyway, it doesn't really matter what you do. The only measurements to be made are of how long it is before we begin to lose, and how much pain our lives cause us. Chad will be a rotting corpse just as surely as we will.

That said, clearly I feel that despite this I must continue regardless, otherwise I'd have already roped.

Finding meaningTM and being a thoughtfulTM broodingTM sensitive soul is a retarded cope for subhumans and noone cares how much you've examined your pathetic existence, how nuanced your view on it is and what you've managed to do with it.
Haha, that hurt cause it's true. But does that mean we are wrong about worshipping inner values, knowledge, introspection and disliking superficial beings? I think not. This world is promoting sick values and we aren't wrong for failing to participate in such a world.
Lastly, to answer OP 's question, I think there is no other meaning to existence than the one(s) you will define. It's up to you to find meanings or to live a meaningless life. And they are not so many even among Normies to have found their own meaning.

This is why I eventually stop enjoying being NEET. It becomes sickening after a while, much like how eating your first slice of cake feels far better than your tenth. When your free time becomes precious again it actually becomes valuable to you, stewing in it oversaturated one’s sensitivity to it and renders it unenjoyable, as horrible as having to work is.

Haha, that hurt cause it's true. But does that mean we are wrong about worshipping inner values, knowledge, introspection and disliking superficial beings? I think not. This world is promoting sick values and we aren't wrong for failing to participate in such a world.
Humans are social beings that derive meaning from being judged. You're not a lonely cowbow that's been rejected by society staying strong to his convictions. You're just coping.
What inner values, knowledge or introspection is there anyway? Are we still 13 pretending noone understands our struggle and we're unique?

I'll tell you a secret. Normies know on instinctual level how we feel and know what we say is true. They just don't care. They tell you rehearsed bullshit because that makes most subhumans like you shut up about these things.
"Shut up incel, you're being unsightly."

Humans are social beings that derive meaning from being judged. You're not a lonely cowbow that's been rejected by society staying strong to his convictions. You're just coping.
How exactly is such introspection coping? To me it would seem to be the polar opposite of that, as like you were getting at, it makes most people uncomfortable. But then again, I suppose this type of thinking is easier to accept if you don't have much to lose in the first place. However that still doesn't make it a cope though.

How exactly is such introspection coping? To me it would seem to be the polar opposite of that, as like you were getting at, it makes most people uncomfortable. But then again, I suppose this type of thinking is easier to accept if you don't have much to lose in the first place. However that still doesn't make it a cope though.
Hey, your cope might be more or less correct, but it's still cope.
Chad doesn't think about shit like this.

Chad doesn't think about shit like this.
Fair point. You know that you're losing when you find yourself examining what you're doing, as opposed to simply acting without too much questioning.

Humans are a violent, tournament-mating species of animal where the males have been bred to fight and dominate each other for reproduction rights (who the females will choose).

The only way to "win" is to stand at the top of the mating hierarchy (as our genes push us to do) or if anything else to FEEL like you do. Anything other than that and your lizard brain will punish you for it severely.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the buddhistic approach to all of this, to set yourself free from all earthly goods, since they only cause trouble in your life, even if you manage to obtain them? Cause then you will usually end up in the hedonistic treadmill which isn't quit something you will enjoy.
Btw. You're changing your avi way too often, i hate changes.

Last edited:
Struggle for no gain just leads to rage and depression. Idk how complete social isolation has built me into a stronger person

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the buddhistic approach to all of this, to set yourself free from all earthly goods, since they only cause trouble in your life, even if you manage to obtain them? Cause then you will usually end up in the hedonistic treadmill which isn't quit something you will enjoy.
Sure, but that's close to impossible for most people to do. Usually we can only try to reduce our desires, not eliminate them entirely. Not the mention the conundrum wanting to free yourself from craving being a desire of it's own.

Also trying to adopt such a lifestyle is probably even more difficult for an incel than it would otherwise be. After all, can you really give up something which you were denied, something that you never really had in the first place yet endlessly craved? While it's not an insurmountable task, it's certainly not for most of us here.

If I had the option to simply turn off my desire for sex and physical contact, then that's what I'd do, but there doesn't seem to be a clear path towards doing so.

Also trying to adopt such a lifestyle is probably even more difficult for an incel than it would otherwise be. After all, can you really give up something which you were denied, something that you never really had in the first place yet endlessly craved? While it's not an insurmountable task, it's certainly not for most of us here.
That's definitly true man, i would almost go so far to say that it's necessary to expierience all those hedonistic goods in order to set yourself free from desiering them, i wasn't thinking staight, sorry for that.

Hate to sound MGTOW, because I am a virgin myself, but personally I try to make myself my own ideal person. Things like working on cars and doing my job to the best of my ability at least allow me to take my mind off how much I hate myself for the time being.

Somewhere along my inceldom journey as well I taught myself to feel nothing at all rather than be depressed all the time. Still a shitty feeling but prevents me from roping so whatever

There’s no fun in struggling to keep your head above the water

life has no meaning, its just constant suffering

I just see life as a miracle in endless void of space and amused by phenomenon of self consciousness.

Biologically the purpose of our existance is to reproduce. To replicate.
You can talk a lot about the philosophical high mindedness of your beliefs, but they have to stand the test of time.
If they aren't being replicated, if your culture isn't being preserved, if your people aren't reproducing, than all of these things basically failed nature's test of if something works long-term.

A lot of cultures had their cultural works destroyed or they were never preserved and wiped out. A lot of people degenerated and were taken over and dominated by a neighbour, that they ended up being replaced.

The current Moral Dark Age is just another Test of nature. There is a bottleneck we have to go through.

The point of life is, to live.
(Sure reproduction would be nice, but that's not for lowly Incels.)

What we have is time to think. Time to deeply learn about ourselves, meditate, contemplate, and be mindful.

As far as living and life goes. Why does anything live? Plants, animals, etc... All of life is a struggle to stay alive. Even the grass fights for water!

For anyone to eat anything, something must die. Or to sacrifice itself to be eaten. This is a vicious realm!

And only humans can fully contemplate its horrible beauty.

So keep thinking and wondering until you can't.

It's (maybe) the only thing you can take with you when you die. So load up on thoughts boyos!

It's a better life than an unexamined one. It may not be real fun, but it sure feels real!

That's all I got...

Biologically the purpose of our existance is to reproduce. To replicate.
You can talk a lot about the philosophical high mindedness of your beliefs, but they have to stand the test of time.
If they aren't being replicated, if your culture isn't being preserved, if your people aren't reproducing, than all of these things basically failed nature's test of if something works long-term.

A lot of cultures had their cultural works destroyed or they were never preserved and wiped out. A lot of people degenerated and were taken over and dominated by a neighbour, that they ended up being replaced.

The current Moral Dark Age is just another Test of nature. There is a bottleneck we have to go through.
"muh people"

Riddle me this: what is it about preserving your people and culture that makes it so noble an ideal? Why do you care what happens to your race and culture 100 years from now when you'd be a rotting, 'raceless' corpse? Even from an evolutionary standpoint, living things are selfish and only care about replicating their own genes. Group selection is a myth and altruism is nothing but a byproduct of selfishness.

"Your people" are normies and chads, beckys and stacys, they're enjoying their lives to the fullest and they don't give a fuck about any of this. Can you say the same about yourself?

"muh people"

Riddle me this: what is it about preserving your people and culture that makes it so noble an ideal? Why do you care what happens to your race and culture 100 years from now when you'd be a rotting, 'raceless' corpse? Even from an evolutionary standpoint, living things are selfish and only care about replicating their own genes. Group selection is a myth and altruism is nothing but a byproduct of selfishness.

"Your people" are normies and chads, beckys and stacys, they're enjoying their lives to the fullest and they don't give a fuck about any of this. Can you say the same about yourself?

It's not just "muh people". It's my descendents too, my family and my "tribe".
I care about that, because I believe in something bigger than myself.
The code that represents me, the instruction manual on how to "build me", the "written" family history of me (my dna), is going to live on and be expressed by my descendants.
I am just the temporary expression of myself right now. I will live on in the memory blocks of my children, the same way my ancestors live on in me.

And about the last thing you said. First of all I am not a regular user here. I don't have this deep emotional dislike for people that aren't Incels. I am not defined by being an Incel.

But I have to say. What we go through right now is a big genetic bottleneck. It's not just many genetically inferior people, whose line will die out. Many people with certain personality types, which are more supectible to degenecay are going to die out.
If there is such a thing as a woman that is genetically predisposed to being a slut, than she will have a better chance 100 years ago, when we had traditional gender roles to pass on her genes, because she was socially and culturally constrained in that motherhood and housewife role.
Today, she fucks a lot, but that doesn't result in children. There is no social expectation to marry the woman you make pregnant anymore. Also all that behavior will basially destroy the psyche of the woman and will make it so that she can't hold a long-term relationship.
So maybe she is just going to have 1-2 kids.

True fertility might only be found in the shy "wallflowers", that maybe instead of going to the party with her friends, stayed home and read a book, because she doesn't like alcohol, because "drunk people act weird" and is afraid of strangers.
I suspect that personality types like this are going to weirdly survive this bottleneck and have a ton of kids. It's people like me that will probably be seen as kinda weird, if they said this to anybody IRL, because it seems like a weird fertility cult. I mean why would you care so much about reproducing? ask the normie, who will die alone.

The World is a PlayGround for the top 1%, it is a brutal and vicious BattleGround for the rest.

There is no meaning of life. It is just a result of random chemical reactions in the universe which just resulted in creating a self-aware brain.

Yes I have found my meaning. Its to escape this world. Lucid dreaming, Astral Projection etc. is my way out. Most people believe its bs but I know its not.

If I cant escape, then meaning in my life is ?

It's not just "muh people". It's my descendents too, my family and my "tribe".
I care about that, because I believe in something bigger than myself.
The code that represents me, the instruction manual on how to "build me", the "written" family history of me (my dna), is going to live on and be expressed by my descendants.
I am just the temporary expression of myself right now. I will live on in the memory blocks of my children, the same way my ancestors live on in me.
That's one way to look at it, but the way I see it: when you're dead, you're dead. Even if some of your genes continue to live on for a couple more centuries, they're only copies, and imperfect ones at that. You won't 'live on' through your descendants, because all that will be left of the true 'you' is a skeleton. You won't be there to experience anything.

Such a worldview may be nihilistic, destructive, and selfish. Indeed, if everyone believed this, mankind and human civilization are doomed. But are you honestly convinced that after you've died you'd somehow be more alive than another dead man who hasn't fertilized an egg?

And about the last thing you said. First of all I am not a regular user here. I don't have this deep emotional dislike for people that aren't Incels. I am not defined by being an Incel.
Understandable.

I agree with what you said about birth rates and how they might affect genetic diversity in future generations. If you want to make it your life's purpose to save your race and culture, that's fine. I don't think this goal is inherently more meaningful than any other, nor do I believe you'll be able to make a difference. But it can be a good distraction, a sort of intellectual luxury.

Last edited:
You’re born, you rot, you die.

What inner values, knowledge or introspection is there anyway? Are we still 13 pretending noone understands our struggle and we're unique?

I'll tell you a secret. Normies know on instinctual level how we feel and know what we say is true. They just don't care. They tell you rehearsed bullshit because that makes most subhumans like you shut up about these things.
"Shut up incel, you're being unsightly."
DUDE YOUR POSTS ARE SO FUCKING HIGH IQ PLEASE DONT ROPE OR LEAVE US YOU ARE IMPORTANT.