Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy InKlErS AcT ThE SamE IrL [Soy Comic]

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hxez4g/because_because/

Most of us probably don't even interact with people or say our opinions out loud irl

JFL @ thinking that someone is the same based person IRL as on an anonymous website, if that was true then the entire population of 4chan's /b/ and /pol/ are dangerous nazis, why aren't the soyboys doing anything about these people, "f they are posting nazi memes online i bet they're nazis IRL" :soy:

Apparently everyone i knew saw what i was posting on incels.co :feelskek:

of course they made the inkwell gray

what a soy artstyle jesus christ

what a soy artstyle jesus christ
The art makes me want to blow my brains out. I can do better than that. Perhaps I will make a comic.

How to live rent free in a few simple steps

by that logic all women on plebbit who use those weird sex subplebbits go around telling people stories about them having sex witch chads

Every single person who has ever used the Internet has said things online anonymously that would get them into deep shit IRL, they are total and utter hypocrites.

The art makes me want to blow my brains out. I can do better than that. Perhaps I will make a comic.
it's ugly af
I've been trying to learn to draw ponies and my very first tries (I'd barely held a pencil in my hand before) were more aesthetic :lul: IT comics are great at improving my self-esteem
by that logic all women on plebbit who use those weird sex subplebbits go around telling people stories about them having sex witch chads
to be fair, they do :lul: foids are disgusting and their vaginas are all they can talk about

Stop browsing IT it's not worth it

Why are you spending time making comics on incels

I've been trying to learn to draw ponies and my very first tries (I'd barely held a pencil in my hand before) were more aesthetic :lul: IT comics are great at improving my self-esteem
I've been drawing a bunch of human figures. Still can't do faces, but my shit looks so much better than the soy stuff, primarily because I *shocker* PUT IN ACTUAL EFFORT.

Why are you spending time making comics on incels
because they're incels themselves, they would be too busy with work and social lives if not for the fact that they barely or don't have them at all

Appalling comic. The left can’t meme nor can they create amusing comics.

Trying that irl is like asking to be hanged....only people will actually do it.