Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Inkel bingo posted by Master on X

IMG-2597.png

more efficient way

This has been reposted everywhere from 4chan to Reddit and the question remains the same: What is a "down bad esoteric meme?"

The real incel bingo: short, ugly, ethnic

i'm scared of talking to women tbh. i get overwhelmed with anxiety. :feelsUgh:

IMG 2597

Last edited:
IMG 2597

What does "free space" even mean?

IMG 2597

Why isn't Virgin the free space?

jfl can't even make an incel bingo, where's my fucking girlfiend then :feelsseriously:

jfl can't even make an incel bingo, where's my fucking girlfiend then :feelsseriously:
A normie made this bingo, hence the inclusion of reddit and andrew tate in it

The actual incel bingo

Looks
Height
Race
NT

The actual incel bingo

Looks
Height
Race
NT
Agreed, though I'd say pheno instead of race. A Kurd that happens to look North Pontid or Corded Nordid has more "JBW" privilege than a Slavic Siberiak who happens to look rice. I do suppose some ethnic names can also be detrimental to one's SMV, but I see "namecel-ism" as something only possible for curries, since we're the only ones with names like "Pajeet-Samosa-tron 5000"

Last edited:
Agreed, though I'd say pheno instead of race. A Kurd that happens to look North Pontid or Corded Nordid has more "JBW" privilege than a Slavic Siberiak who happens to look rice. I do suppose some ethnic names can also be detrimental to one's SMV, but I see "namecel-ism" as something only possible for curries, since we're the only ones with names like "Pajeet-Samosa-tron 5000"
That’s just part of “looks”.
Ethnic names are a death sentence, especially curry ones.

That’s just part of “looks”.
Well, yeah. In terms of how it affects your social and sexual standing, race is just looks. What matters is how you pass, not your true biological race.
Ethnic names are a death sentence, especially curry ones.
I think calling them a "death sentence" is going a bit far, but there I don't doubt there are some names out there that can failo even a Chad into inceldom. A name like "Zayn," for example is a halo, if anything, but if you're named "Hardik" (yes, that's actually something curries name their kids :forcedsmile:), the rope has been calling you since you popped out of the womb.

Well, yeah. In terms of how it affects your social and sexual standing, race is just looks. What matters is how you pass, not your true biological race
If you look like a different race, then they are part of your ancestry to a big extent.