Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Injustice) While men in UK are homeless and roping left right and centre, the UK population sorrow over some bitch getting cheated on in love island

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
It shows the awareness of the actual troubles some go through

God I fucking hate Love Island so much, bunch of Chads and Stacies deserve death.

It's actually signs of an ending empire.
Distracting people from the destruction going on

while countless africans are dying of diseases and hunger, we're here worrying about our inability to get laid

God I fucking hate Love Island so much, bunch of Chads and Stacies deserve death.

its shows that one only has to be slightly above average looking to get celebrity status in this tiny shithole island

This has been going on for seven years. The Tory government have brainwashed and bluepilled the majority of the UK. More and more people are becoming homeless. The media portray people on the dole (NEETBUX) as benefit scroungers. In reality these people have lost their jobs, no money to pay the bills and the Jobcentre stopping their benefits due to signing on late or not looking for jobs hard enough. Jobs are not easy to come by in the UK.

The media also like to worship tax evaders and paint them as some sort of model to society.

its shows that one only has to be slightly above average looking to get celebrity status in this tiny shithole island
Exactly, I fucking hate living here, America would be so much of a better place to live.

Things in the UK might change for the better if Jeremy corbyn and the Labour party get in to power in the next general election,for the many not the few is there catchphrase

I love the obsession with love island, it will be more and more normalized for one guy to have many partners, more incels will be created and then maybe finally we will be taken seriously.

UK hasn't given a fuck about the UK for ages. Heavily blue pilled normies everywhere. As long as TV chad fucks TV STD, the nation couldn't care less about people suffering
I can rant about this shitty country for hours tbh, can't wait to emigrate lol.

As soon as I studymaxx and moneymaxx I'm going back to my Fatherland, fuck this place.

countless africans are dying of diseases and hunger
Good.
Things in the UK might change for the better if Jeremy corbyn and the Labour party get in to power in the next general election,for the many not the few is there catchphrase
You think a social justice warrior will make the shithole country better?

Not better, just not as bad
I'll probably vote for Corbyn, not ignoring the fact that he's an insufferable halfwit who couldn't run a bath, let alone the country, but because of it, if he can run this shithole into the ground hard enough, I can emigrate to the US with an asylum seeker status.

You’re lucky. I can’t go to America because of their fucking moral turpitude laws
I've gone as far as to tone down the shit I say on YouTube in case I do anything that could have me arrested for wrongthink.

You’d probably get a slap on the wrist hopefully. I’ll probably never be allowed there
What have you done that's barred you from ever entering? (You can PM me if you don't want to say it publicly)

I don't watch that shit.

This has been going on for seven years. The Tory government have brainwashed and bluepilled the majority of the UK. More and more people are becoming homeless. The media portray people on the dole (NEETBUX) as benefit scroungers. In reality these people have lost their jobs, no money to pay the bills and the Jobcentre stopping their benefits due to signing on late or not looking for jobs hard enough. Jobs are not easy to come by in the UK.

The media also like to worship tax evaders and paint them as some sort of model to society.

Utter horse shit. Every single time I've had a summer break at university I come home and find a job within 2 weeks WITHOUT FAIL

Retard low iq low class cope. I would drive or get the bus to each of the towns near me, walk down every high street and look for help wanted signs as well as going into every single bar/pub I found and handed in CVs.

Not better, just not as bad
How will a social justice warrior do anything other than make our situation worse?
Unless you hope that by destroying the whole country Corbyn makes it interesting in some dystopian way.

How will a social justice warrior do anything other than make our situation worse?
Unless you hope that by destroying the whole country Corbyn makes it interesting in some dystopian way.
Tbh I don't care

UK normies have to be the most delusional sheep their is, lets continue to ignore the obsecene amount of homeless we have in 1 st world country, the uk male suicide rate and continue to get mad over imaginary " white privilige" and reality tv shows.

I hate my country.
Utter horse shit. Every single time I've had a summer break at university I come home and find a job within 2 weeks WITHOUT FAIL

Retard low iq low class cope. I would drive or get the bus to each of the towns near me, walk down every high street and look for help wanted signs as well as going into every single bar/pub I found and handed in CVs.

your name is apt if you think its this easy to get a job.

Easy in your area but for me it was very hard to get anything a few years ago. I did the whole approach and handed my up to date CVs, most places didn't give a fuck and told me to apply online. Luckily I have a job now. The only jobs that are easy to get are warehouse jobs. Also most places like to hire Eastern Europeans.

UK normies have to be the most delusional sheep their is, lets continue to ignore the obsecene amount of homeless we have in 1 st world country, the uk male suicide rate and continue to get mad over imaginary " white privilige" and reality tv shows.

I hate my country.

your name is apt if you think its this easy to get a job.
Let's all cum over a little ball game (even tho I like football) While men suffer on the streets

As someone who's claimed Jobseeker's Allowance many times in the past it's really not that difficult to fulfill your job seeker agreement. All you have to do is fill in the log book you get on the web site they provide you with. When you go in to sign on they check your log for the previous 2 weeks. On every job on their site there's an apply now button and when you click on it it takes you to the employer's site to fill in the application. Them at the job centre have no way to tell if you actually did apply for the job or not.

Thankfully that Universal Credit bullshit has been done away with up here. One shitty payment of £318 is expected to last you a whole month. I have a mate who's on DLA and he gets more than that a week.

As someone who's claimed Jobseeker's Allowance many times in the past it's really not that difficult to fulfill your job seeker agreement. All you have to do is fill in the log book you get on the web site they provide you with. When you go in to sign on they check your log for the previous 2 weeks. On every job on their site there's an apply now button and when you click on it it takes you to the employer's site to fill in the application. Them at the job centre have no way to tell if you actually did apply for the job or not.

Thankfully that Universal Credit bullshit has been done away with up here. One shitty payment of £318 is expected to last you a whole month. I have a mate who's on DLA and he gets more than that a week.
Guess I have been out of touch with the whole JSA situation. Last time I was on it was 5 years ago, they sanctioned me for no reason other than having a wrong address. Thankfully I had my family and thought fuck this and signed off. The third party back to work place didn't give a fuck until I got a job and called me regarding where I was working.

Thanks for the information.

Guess I have been out of touch with the whole JSA situation. Last time I was on it was 5 years ago, they sanctioned me for no reason other than having a wrong address. Thankfully I had my family and thought fuck this and signed off. The third party back to work place didn't give a fuck until I got a job and called me regarding where I was working.

Thanks for the information.

Sometimes it's just down luck who you get as your adviser at the job centre. I remember waiting to sign on and a young woman came in 20 minutes late. She could have lost a week's money for being late but our adviser (we both had the same decent person) said to her "just take a seat and I'll squeeze you in at some point".

When I was on Universal Credit if it wasn't for my family I would have starved. I got my first payment, waited the 6 weeks for it and was expecting the full £318. They put £125 into my bank. I didn't know this and of course no one at the job centre told me this, that they deduct what you get in your final holiday pay from your former employer from your first payment. I had no idea this was going to happen so did not budget accordingly. This meant I had £400 that was to last me for 10 weeks.

Thankfully Universal Credit has been abolished in Scotland. The SNP is good for something.

Sometimes it's just down luck who you get as your adviser at the job centre. I remember waiting to sign on and a young woman came in 20 minutes late. She could have lost a week's money for being late but our adviser (we both had the same decent person) said to her "just take a seat and I'll squeeze you in at some point".

When I was on Universal Credit if it wasn't for my family I would have starved. I got my first payment, waited the 6 weeks for it and was expecting the full £318. They put £125 into my bank. I didn't know this and of course no one at the job centre told me this, that they deduct what you get in your final holiday pay from your former employer from your first payment. I had no idea this was going to happen so did not budget accordingly. This meant I had £400 that was to last me for 10 weeks.

Thankfully Universal Credit has been abolished in Scotland. The SNP is good for something.
Sad and sorry to hear about your hardships. The JSA staff are puppets until they are on the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back