Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inhibition and how to approach it

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Let me advise you on how to decreae your inhbition, which is what I am currently doing successfully.

As a mentalcel, inhibition works in layers and once you remove a layer, it doesn't come back. Its like a checkpoint in a game. You can save it there.

Take steps to reduce your inhibition.

For me it is
Chadfishing> me on tinder> real life social interactions> befriending foids> asking for 1 on 1 meet upwith foids.

This process will take 8 months but I may be able to ascend (5% chance). Treat it like a science. That is what blackpill os. Its science.

You're not going to have success regardless @uninstall

step 1 drink 10 shots of alcohol

I thought we were past this PUA shit. God, It's been 5 years+ since I'm in this community and seeing thread like these make me so sad. What's the point of approaching when you're ugly? Don't you realize this is a massive cope?

You said you were diagnosed with aspergers before. If you are below average in appearance then you are done for already. If you are lowering inhibition do it just for the sake of being less of a beta for non-sexual situations.

You said you were diagnosed with aspergers before. If you are below average in appearance then you are done for already. If you are lowering inhibition do it just for the sake of being less of a beta for non-sexual situations.
Selfdiagnosed. I never been to a doctor. I mentioned it on a previous poll.

Gigacope, low inhibition won't do anything if you are just ugly beyond relief

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back