Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel InfuencER shot dead by husband 2 days aftER getting restraining ordER

33? Literally resource-devouring, useless sack of shit. The man should be awarded a medal for taking out a trash.

anyone who uses the term "influencer" to describe themselves deserve to be shot

Case 1485558866 of personality detector malfunction.

Adios you dirty whore :lul:

33? Literally resource-devouring, useless sack of shit. The man should be awarded a medal for taking out a trash.
That's the tricky thing about marriage - you marry a young and pretty girl and then one day ask yourself how you ended up with this worn-out old lady.

LOL! Toilets think that they can just extract every resource from men and then turn around and get a cute little restraining order like that's going to protect them.

These things ALWAYS happen for a reason, it was her fault probably cheated and the kid wasn't his, thank god that child will grow up without parents.

This thread appeared in Similar threads while I was in https://incels.is/threads/foid-supermarket-worker-shot-dead-by-her-ex-at-supermarket.565749/, so I will literally copy and paste my comment because it's literally the same shit. Foids never learn

Good. Deserved.

This is the classic scenario we've seen a million times already.

Woman doesn't give a fuck about the personality meme, chooses toxic, abusive, dangerous man who gives tingles to her vagina. And of course the toxic, abusive, dangerous man will do what toxic, abusive, dangerous men do.

KEEP IN MIND: If she decided to give a chance to the uglier, but nicer guy, she would still be alive in this moment. The ugly nice guy would know he's ugly, but he'd do his best to keep her happy. It would be a stable, peaceful relationship.

But nope. Foid wanted that bad boy. Ok, fine. And now you got that bad shot wound. Enjoy being worm food, bozo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back