Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Infowars has been purged!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Alex Jones is now banned from Google, YouTube and iTunes.

Apple has removed hundreds of podcasts by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and his InfoWars brand from its iTunes and Podcasts apps.

It said in a statement that it "does not tolerate hate speech".

On Monday, Facebook removed the InfoWars page on its platform for "using hate speech", and Alex Jones' channel on YouTube was "terminated".

In a livestream on Twitter, Mr Jones said InfoWars had become the "most censored" channel on Earth.

Spotify also told the BBC that it had removed The Alex Jones Show from its podcast listings on Monday.

It said in a statement: "We take reports of hate content seriously.

"Due to repeated violations of Spotify's prohibited content policies, The Alex Jones Show has lost access to the Spotify platform."

'Conspiracy theories'
Mr Jones has been widely criticised for repeating conspiracy theories that the 9/11 attacks in New York were staged by the US government.

He has also claimed that many of children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre were actors. The parents of two children shot in that attack are suing him for defamation, saying he had made "false, cruel, and dangerous assertions".

While Apple did not host the InfoWars podcasts on its own servers, its iTunes and Podcasts apps made the programmes easily accessible to millions of people.

Five of the six InfoWars-related shows are no longer available on iTunes, with all episodes removed.

Apple no longer links to series such as The Alex Jones Podcast and War Room in its apps. However, the Real News series remains on iTunes.

In a statement, Apple told Buzzfeed News: "We have clear guidelines that creators and developers must follow to ensure we provide a safe environment for all of our users.

"We believe in representing a wide range of views, so long as people are respectful to those with differing opinions."

Several other apps and social media platforms have also taken action against InfoWars content.

In July, YouTube removed four videos from Mr Jones' channel, which has more than 2.4 million followers.

In the deleted videos, Mr Jones criticised Muslim immigrants to Europe and also denounced a transgender cartoon.

YouTube said it had "long-standing policies against child endangerment and hate speech" but InfoWars claimed the the videos had been deleted because they were "critical of liberalism".

Freedom of speech for me but not for thee. Can't wait to see those "enlightened centrists" defend this.

(((hate speech)))

Funny thing is this gives him even more coverage and credibility in the eye of the average right wing viewer/listener.

Fuck that twat, he made disgusting statement towards incels and clearly didn't like us.

Fat redneck cunt, just LOL at him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't care tbh. The guy is full of bullshit and is making money out of idiots.

He was funny until he bullied incels

Good. Lot of rightwingfags triggered today lmao

Hopefully that twat PJW and Lauren southwhoren get banned next. Stamp out the right wing vermin.

This guy has always been a clown, nothing of value is lost.

That's what he gets for hating on incels!

I thought he was really funny

"Hate speech" doesn't exist, it's made up by liberals to censure every opinion they disagree with.

There is no objective hate speech, just like how there are no objective morals, liberal morals are not absolute.

(((They))) can't keep getting away with this

g0blin lizard ppl ruining everything

This is God's punishment for those anti incel videos they did.

Conspiratards are going to love this

"Hate speech" doesn't exist, it's made up by liberals to censure every opinion they disagree with.

There is no objective hate speech, just like how there are no objective morals, liberal morals are not absolute.

Infowars. JFL at some fat retard screaming the most insane things in a mic and actually getting rich af because of millions of low iq rednecks eating that shit up.

It's over
CyMoYIFWEAAC7zy large

Alex Jones is a crazy shill, but he shouldn't be censored like that.

Good. Lot of rightwingfags triggered today lmao

Hopefully that twat PJW and Lauren southwhoren get banned next. Stamp out the right wing vermin.
leftist detected. Let's hope you keep that same energy once they start coming after your media darlings.

Even though he often spoke shit, this is a blatant attack on free speech and actually gives him a lot of credibility.

I often listened to his podcast or watched his youtube videos because I found him entertaining. I agree with him about 70% of the time.

Don't care tbh. The guy is full of bullshit and is making money out of idiots.
Yea, hes a dumbass but free speech is free speech.

leftist detected. Let's hope you keep that same energy once they start coming after your media darlings.
Im ethnic muslim so i dont fit into any of your political paradigms.

I support the left because they're pro ethnic. I oppose the right because they're anti muslim/ethnic. Its as simple as that. Obviously the left are a threat too with their atheist and gay agenda. But thats not a priority now
Even though he often spoke shit, this is a blatant attack on free speech and actually gives him a lot of credibility.

I often listened to his podcast or watched his youtube videos because I found him entertaining. I agree with him about 70% of the time.
How is it an attack on free speech. Those are private companies. Jones agreed to terms and conditions. He broke them so they refused him service. He's still allowed to preach his crap.

Last edited:
Im ethnic muslim so i dont fit into any of your political paradigms.

I support the left because they're pro ethnic. I oppose the right because they're anti muslim/ethnic. Its as simple as that. Obviously the left are a threat too with their atheist and gay agenda. But thats not a priority now

How is it an attack on free speech. Those are private companies. Jones agreed to terms and conditions. He broke them so they refused him service. He's still allowed to preach his crap.
Yeah so what if all the top media companies banned him and damaged his reach,he's still allowed to talk. Jfl. You people love to hide behind the ",it's a private company they can do what they want" copout until they shit in your yard.