Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel inflated SMV

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I was walking with a 6 ft 3 Tyrone light and saw a 5 ft 4 6/10 face white foid. What type of male do you expect to see her with? Well she was with a 6 ft 6 guy with a Tyrone light face that mugged the one I was with in height. Like how the hell did she get him?

I knew white girls as attractive as her during my days and they would get with 5 ft 10 white dudes. Maybe a 6 ft black guy. But this is ridiculous. Foids continue to inflate their SMV somehow. Like they're just all collectively refusing sex so we get thirsty and take whatever we can get or something.

The thing is the Tyrone light I was with sees girls that are better looking than her. He's seeing two white girls like 5 ft 9 ones who's slim and curvy with 7/10 faces. But he's older. So he is approximately getting looksmatches in his late twenties now, but when he was a teen he also had to date down, maybe because he wasn't in shape. I don't know...

But damn it makes me want to suicide... like even if there's a foid that wants me she will probably be hideous.

its over for most of men tbh

This world is a sick one.

forget about white women, they're gone. if youre white, take your pick of ethnic 3rd world women. they are all up for grabs to white man. like spick bitches? no problem, south America it is. want to cuck those niggers by cumming in their women? no problem, go to Africa. feel like being properly worshiped? no problem, go to SEA. if youre an ethnic on here, go for a white bitch, or go back to your country of origin.

But damn it makes me want to suicide... like even if there's a foid that wants me she will probably be hideous.
COPE.

That "hideous foid" wants chadlite minimum.

Sounds terrible being around all that mogging