Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Infiltrators seething rn

I was already a well known user before u even knew this place existed lil nigga
Uh huh sure righ righ righ righ
the sopranos smoking GIF

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

They only take the most neutral people to be mods and @based_meme will nuke half the forum if he becomes one.
Neutrality entails tolerance, but not the converse, since tolerance is internal disapproval but tacitly outward approval. If you're neutral about something, your tolerance is a passive byproduct that is observed. If you're tolerant, it means that you lean against the thing in question in some way (morally, ideally etc.), but in the interest of peace/order/harmony you're accepting of it. Neutrality is IDGAF. Tolerance is IGAF, but whatever. Enforcement of rules and setting boundaries (whether personal boundaries for yourself or the domain in which you're in, like a place or group you belong to) implies intolerance, because simply having a rule means you are intolerant of the thing you have a rule against. No homosexuals allowed on the forum ---> intolerant of homosexuals on the forum. Therefore, to be a mod, you must necessarily be INTOLERANT of the things you are enforcing against. Therefore, mods cannot be neutral.

Besides, what are you implying here? That we should be neutral (and thus tolerant of their presence here) towards faggots and others (holes, larps, fakecels etc.) who don't belong on the forum? That the mods are tolerant of faggots (lenient, it would seem)? That half the forum are faggots? Supposing that it were, in fact, true that half of the forum is full of faggots, you're saying "nuke half the forum" like it would be a bad thing? This place isn't reddit or the rest of the internet. JFL

Insofar as everyone who isn't any of the aforementioned and they belong here, I'm as neutral as they come, but I've been gradually leaning towards lawful neutral instead of true neutral, as of late, because of the increase in femdom cucks and incest/bestiality degenerates over the last year or so.

Last edited:
Neutrality entails tolerance, but not the converse, since tolerance is internal disapproval but tacitly outward approval. If you're neutral about something, your tolerance is a passive byproduct that is observed. If you're tolerant, it means that you lean against the thing in question in some way (morally, ideally etc.), but in the interest of peace/order/harmony you're accepting of it. Neutrality is IDGAF. Tolerance is IGAF, but whatever. Enforcement of rules and setting boundaries (whether personal boundaries for yourself or the domain in which you're in, like a place or group you belong to) implies intolerance, because simply having a rule means you are intolerant of the thing you have a rule against. No homosexuals allowed on the forum ---> intolerant of homosexuals on the forum. Therefore, to be a mod, you must necessarily be INTOLERANT of the things you are enforcing against. Therefore, mods cannot be neutral.

Besides, what are you implying here? That we should be neutral (and thus tolerant of their presence here) towards faggots and others (holes, larps, fakecels etc.) who don't belong on the forum? That the mods are tolerant of faggots (lenient, it would seem)? That half the forum are faggots? Supposing that it were, in fact, true that half of the forum is full of faggots, you're saying "nuke half the forum" like it would be a bad thing? This place isn't reddit or the rest of the internet. JFL

Insofar as everyone who isn't any of the aforementioned and they belong here, I'm as neutral as they come, but I've been gradually leaning towards lawful neutral instead of true neutral, as of late, because of the increase in femdom cucks and incest/bestiality degenerates over the last year or so.
Dnr

i have a very high salary :dafuckfeels:
We were like two young Irish laddies pissing off coppers in Dublin singing nationalist songs but then you went ahead and joined the police force

This is betrayal

We were like two young Irish laddies pissing off coppers in Dublin singing nationalist songs but then you went ahead and joined the police force

This is betrayal
brutal ngl :dafuckfeels:

ion what you said but giga based

and how many are GrAYs?

how many people are ignoring me?

how many are ignoring me? Only NT pill deniers I hope

@PLA1092 who is ignoring @kay' now?