Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Infiltrator trait: you never try to defend yourself

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Something I noticed is that when an infiltrator makes a thread, they either go AFK or they just never reply to any of the posts. It's like they know, "this is gonna get me banned."

Something I noticed is that when an infiltrator makes a thread, they either go AFK or they just never reply to any of the posts. It's like they know, "this is gonna get me banned."
we are already dehumanized to them. It's not their prerogative to know us, it's their prerogative to get us to rope-- but we don't need your help assholes, we got it covered.

Just a reminder that most old users here with a big post count are fakecel larpers :feelsclown::feelsclown:

If they make a response then they're being defensive and they're an infiltrator, if they don't respond then they're hiding something and they're also an infiltrator.

If they make a response then they're being defensive and they're an infiltrator, if they don't respond then they're hiding something and they're also an infiltrator.
you're right. infiltrator if you make a bad thread :feelskek:

They make blatant provocateur-type threads

That's what an infiltrator would say

are you an infiltrator?

infiltrator trait: you are a grayfag and post something thing about rape or pedoshit

Infiltrator trait: You type like a soy or a foid.

Perhaps they have low self-esteem...

we are already dehumanized to them. It's not their prerogative to know us, it's their prerogative to get us to rope-- but we don't need your help assholes, we got it covered.

All Infiltrators are just incels in denial or failed normies. :feelskek:

i noticed that too. they also ignore the 20 posts calling him out and focus their attention on the few 2 retards that took their larp threads seriously