Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Infiltrating discord servers — selfies are inherently feminine

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
I've been perusing discord servers recently, something I have never really tired prior. I made a thread a few days ago about joining on and having them rate me as I've been doing a lot of soft maxxing lately. (JFL I'm supposedly creepy looking and have a bobble head)

I kept my discord and have been joining ones I find on 4chan. There's lots of them with foids so I get to see how they talk. It's insane, maybe I'll make another thread about it.

But anyway, the servers all have a "selfies" section where members can show their faces. I scroll thru these and laugh not just at how ugly most men are, but how the "vibe" of these pics is kind of gay? Or like, they look weird? Feature wise, they look normie tier, zoomer maxxed and what not. But, it's the medium in which I'm viewing their face that I can't separate them from my and others judgement. Other people clown these guys too in the comments.

I've noticed this after a few days lurking in these servers — The normie world is scarier than you think. It's like a primitive monkey tribe caste system. The 2 or 3 chads get the harem on the servers, while the rest jestermax on the outskirts, ignored. This is water to most people on this site, but rose colored glasses seem to slowly be put back on when you are away from this shit for as long as I have been. These servers give me a glimpse into what I would assume a normies group chat is like. These people are braindead.

I don't think you can get a fair rating if you take a selfie and have others judge you is my point