Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inferiority complex

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Sometimes when I walk and see happy people, couples, etc it literally fucking hurts me physically.

Their happiness is like fire that burns me

Happens with me all the time:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

me too. are you incel ?

it immediately fucks my mood up and I want to beat them up :reeeeee::society:

I get mogged by 2-3 year old toddlers regularly

Yeah seeing young couples especially is ragefuel and I have to witness that when I go outside

Me too. I can't stand it, that most of dudes I see are more atractive than me and have girlfrends. I just can't stand it. I unable to have a girlfend and they have. They have frend pack and I have no:feelshaha:

Me too. I can't stand it, that most of dudes I see are more atractive than me and have girlfrends. I just can't stand it. I unable to have a girlfend and they have. They have frend pack and I have no:feelshaha:
And EVERY dude who has a girlfriend mogs. Not a single short, overweight, ugly, bald etc... guy.

Women are literally more eugenicists than the fucking SS

And EVERY dude who has a girlfriend mogs. Not a single short, overweight, ugly, bald etc... guy.

Literaly. Guys nowdays who have female attention look like perfect aryans, Adolf's weat dream