Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Inel trait: never invited to a wedding

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
Seriously how the fuck do you get invited to one? I have no close friends. A lot of people from my high school and university got married already and started having kids.

I guess nobody wants to see a lonely inel standing in a corner at their wedding.

It is my parents who are invited I just go along

I have only been to 1 in my life

My sister is getting married, I'm invited to that.

I assume family members don't count though.

just crash weddings and you can be chad like these guys buddy boyo
71C1DvohXRL SX355

I’ve been invited to a funeral though. Better than nothing I suppose.

Does this include family weddings or?

I'm unsure where I place on this pewpew.

I was. Wanna know who? Some foid colleague.

It was suifuel for me. I wanted to refuse but then that would mean I'm not a "team player"

I was. Wanna know who? Some foid colleague.

It was suifuel for me. I wanted to refuse but then that would mean I'm not a "team player"
I've been a wageslave for so long and no foid coworker has EVER invited me to anything, let alone a wedding.

and i wouldnt go anyway

I’ve gone to weddings because of parents‘ friends. I’m probably never getting invited to one as an adult though and even if I somehow did, I won’t go anyways because they’re suifuel anyways

Never been to one, don't really care/

I've been in all of my cousins weddings.
They know I'm an incel :cryfeels:

Went to one wedding ever and actually thought I had a chance with the hapa girl seated next to me at the reception. Her Chad BF made it difficult though

It is my parents who are invited I just go along
Sums it up. Although when I say parents I mean my mother.
Went to one wedding ever and actually thought I had a chance with the hapa girl seated next to me at the reception. Her Chad BF made it difficult though
Than you didn't have a chance and are only deluding yourself.

Only been to 5 weddings in my life ,1999 aunts wedding, 2001 uncles wedding, 2010,2015,2017 cousins weddings

Weddings are boring anyway. Wouldn't be a loss fir me if I was never invited.

MENAcel trait: going to a ton of weddings

Why would you even want to? Watching others get married while you rot alone as a miserable incel doesn't sound fun.

I went to one when I was like 7

guess my slayer days are over:feelsbadman:

Modern weddings are very degenerate. The bride is always wearing some thot dress inside a church, and you can often see shit like the couple dancing on the altar, stupid music being played etc. Normie society simply needs to be executed.

I've been to a few with my parents. Was just boring, nothing happened. Was suifuel seeing all the foids there dressed up and looking nice tho