Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Industrialisation and overproduction reduced value of goods greatly.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Wanted to sell my 2006 Canon DSLR in pawn shop because I need money and they couldn't even give me €50. So I stopped dealing with them.
Jfl. You can't even sell original DSLR 'made in Japan' ( and not 'made in China' like many Japanese cameras now ) for fucking €50!

I imagine that before industrial revolution and mass production you could make real money for selling some device from the East in medieval Europe.

Industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for mankind.

you can move to some African country where they still stuck in the past
No I can't civilization have made me crippled, now I can't survive in wild like hunter gatheres.

i have a Festina silver watch that was given to me in 4th grade (2007) i tried selling it for a good sum of 125€ since it is completely new.
Too heavy for my wrist ( a blackpill right there! ) but unfortunately no one would buy this original watch at that price range.

i have a Festina silver watch that was given to me in 4th grade (2007) i tried selling it for a good sum of 125€ since it is completely new.
Too heavy for my wrist ( a blackpill right there! ) but unfortunately no one would buy this original watch at that price range.
I also have thin wrists.
Do you tried to sell it online? I think that online is optimal since you are open to the whole world.

Wanted to sell my 2006 Canon DSLR in pawn shop because I need money and they couldn't even give me €50. So I stopped dealing with them.
Jfl. You can't even sell original DSLR 'made in Japan' ( and not 'made in China' like many Japanese cameras now ) for fucking €50!

I imagine that before industrial revolution and mass production you could make real money for selling some device from the East in medieval Europe.
You 70 iq retard there were no cameras before the industrial revolution

You 70 iq retard there were no cameras before the industrial revolution
There I wrote that there were cameras before industrial revolution, Einstein?
I wrote 'some device' and the word device has very broad meaning.
It could be toy etc.