Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Indonesia Dark Skin Race pill

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
D25E8357 7DD7 4A9B 81D6 A43108F12A23

Brutal :blackpill:! Purely due to being dark skin, ethnic trucel thinks he is dumber :feelsohgod:! It's over for us dark skins :feelsrope:!

Aren't you half white? :fuk:

I'm half Indonesian. It's over for me

JBW

Indonesians still crave their White Dutch colonial masters

JBW

Yes the whites brain raped Ethnics turbo hard that even decades after colonialism and century plus in some places, they worship the white man. Racepill is brutal.
You think it was a chang with a curry foid or a chadpreet with noodle ? :fuk:
Probably a Chang clothes silk merchant, my guess is some Korean merchant on the silk road or in the south east Asian trading route went to curryland and fucked a pajeeta.
it's approximated to have occured between 1300-1500s is what I know.

Last edited:
The consistency alone puts his IQ over the average r*dditor tbh.

Brutal but truthpilled.

I think hes referring to the indigenous people there, the papuans/australoids vs. him whos prob rice but with slightly darker skin.
Brown vs. Black and all that

I think hes referring to the indigenous people there, the papuans/australoids vs. him whos prob rice but with slightly darker skin.
No I have seen this logic first hand many curries even have this mindset. The racepill has raped them mentally.
The consistency alone puts his IQ over the average r*dditor tbh.
true you have to admire his consistency, no mental gymnastics bullshit

Isn't it funny how self hating ethnics are so adept at coming up at disparaging one-liners about themselves than even most white supremacists?
True self hating Ethnics come up with better logic, jokes and reasoning than white supremacists to hate themselves.

True self hating Ethnics come up with better logic, jokes and reasoning than white supremacists to hate themselves.
Which white supremacists then appropriate. There are exceptions though like "chink", "gook" and "poo" but they don't really put too much thought into those insults. Self hating ethnics put all their heart and soul into race and ethnic centered putdowns.

The story of ethnics is lot like like the story of nonchad men though. A perpetual crab bucket for the most part where no one can get along and are always fighting each other even though they know it's in their best interest not to do that.

Cope, just be indonesian is law

Yeah I remember similar shit coming from my mother. We are Chinese Indonesian and she grew up in a time when there was discrimination against our people yet she goes and talks shit about West Papuans (who look like Australian Aborigines)

JBW

There are a lot of fair-skinned Indonesians given how the Japanese, Arab, Dutch, and Chinese have bred with them.

View attachment 474628

Brutal :blackpill:! Purely due to being dark skin, ethnic trucel thinks he is dumber :feelsohgod:! It's over for us dark skins :feelsrope:!
I can relate
only a deathnic can truly comprehend all the levels, nuances, and history that go into racial insults of all kinds. Most white people think 'cracker' is making fun of white people, because they are plain like crackers. Although it's true definition has to do with cracking a whip, that's only insulting if the white has some level of empathy. It's kind of bad ass to be known as the race that holds the whip tbh

Last edited: