Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Indonesia and Philippines have never won a single war in history and are artificial mongrelized colonial constructs

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
who only gained independence because ameriKKKa needed vassal states.

Indonesians are subhuman and incompetent. They got raided and conquered by streetshitting Chola Tamil pajeets, raped and conquered by various Yemeni Hadrami Sultans like Pontianak Sultanate, raped and conquered by the Portuguese and then the Dutch for over 300 years, raped and conquered by the Japanese who killed hundreds of thousands of Indonesian men as slave labor while raping Indonesian Sunni Muslim girls. The cuck Indonesian nationalist collaborator Sukarno supplied Japanese soldiers with Indonesian Sunni Muslim girls as prostitutes.

Many Indonesians have a degree of pajeet ancestry from rape. There are millions of Indonesian with paternal Portuguese and Dutch ancestry from 300 years of rape (Indo people) and millions more Indonesians with paternal Hadrami Yemeni ancestry and Indonesians in Java descended from Japanese soldiers fucking Indonesian Sunni Muslim girls. A mongrel race.

In the Indonesian independence war, outnumbered Dutch and British forces humiliated, defeated and slaughtered numerically superior Indonesian independence fighters. Look up battle of Surabaya. The Indonesians were militarily defeated and it was only American pressure that led to the Dutch withdrawal and granting independence.

The Dutch sank Indonesian ships attempting to invade West Papua and again it was only American pressure that led to the Dutch withdrawal from West Papua and Indonesian annexation.

Indonesia is only good at mass murdering unarmed civilians in East Timor and West Papua. While Papuan fighters have killed Indonesian special forces with bows and arrows.

Stop shilling and mourning for incompetent subhuman mongrelized Indonesian war criminals who never won a single war in history.

i can say without a doubt not a single soul is reading all that :feelskek:

The main thing now is we got to help these subhumans get their birthrates down. So the area can be a nature preserve in time.

For the Philippines they made good progress, these are their fertility rates by year (2.10 is replacement).

2012: 2.33
2013: 2.24
2014: 2.18
2015: 2.16
2016: 2.11
2017: 2.04 :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
2018: 1.98
2019: 1.96
2020: 1.77
2021: 1.58

fuck this shit. why do we need to know this?

The main thing now is we got to help these subhumans get their birthrates down. So the area can be a nature preserve in time.

For the Philippines they made good progress, these are their fertility rates by year (2.10 is replacement).

shit man, is population decline reaching 3rd world Philippians too?

shit man, is population decline reaching 3rd world Philippians too?

They are still growing in population because their population is relatively young, but they are now solidly below replacement fertility rates.

For Indonesia they have got some work to do, these are their fertility rates by year (2.10 is replacement).

2012: 2.49
2013: 2.43
2014: 2.39
2015: 2.35
2016: 2.31
2017: 2.26
2018: 2.23
2019: 2.22
2020: 2.19
2021: 2.18

These 2 arent the problem its the nigger countries that are having way more children and this is also a problem due to their proximity to europe

For Indonesia they have got some work to do, these are their fertility rates by year (2.10 is replacement).

2012: 2.49
2013: 2.43
2014: 2.39
2015: 2.35
2016: 2.31
2017: 2.26
2018: 2.23
2019: 2.22
2020: 2.19
2021: 2.18
Fucking good. Less people being born

These 2 arent the problem its the nigger countries that are having way more children and this is also a problem due to their proximity to europe

Eurocucks are also providing free food and medical care and foreign aid to help as many niggers as possible.

Eurocucks are also providing free food and medical care and foreign aid to help as many niggers as possible.
Eurocuck governments and their useful idiot allies like leftist faggots

good riddance

Breeding grounds for invaders

Cucked sea shitholes

:feelsokman:

those cucks would be like 20 different countries if not for the europeans and their economy would suffer more as a result.

I support Mongoloid-Mongoloid breeding schemes.

I also support epigenetic-based intelligence increases.

arent they all same jfl

brutal racepill

Thailand is the only Asian country that was never really colonised but it is now full of drug addicted hapas

So from what I understand nothing has changed since these 300 years—cumskin moggers go fuck the wives of gook cucks, then gook cucks raise the hapa kids and then the kids relive the same fate if foid then becomes a whore for white coku if cuck then raise the white moggers kid. If I was born in philippines I would throw a revolution, write a rule in constitution to kill any mayofag that steps on my land and anyone that refuses to follow my order (in bloodline: heroes of lithas)

JFL this country is so cucked that we genuinely teach kids about how superior the whiteman and to this day foids turn into water fountains when they see a sexpat mayo or korean, foids here only care about them and their media/interests. It makes sense that our population is expected to completely spike downwards with how they worship foreigners and find it shameful to get together with us

Based on what I remember only 1 region of each in Indonesia & the Philippines didn't bend to the will of the invaders and remained in tact with their religion and traditions.

So from what I understand nothing has changed since these 300 years—cumskin moggers go fuck the wives of gook cucks, then gook cucks raise the hapa kids and then the kids relive the same fate if foid then becomes a whore for white coku if cuck then raise the white moggers kid. If I was born in philippines I would throw a revolution, write a rule in constitution to kill any mayofag that steps on my land and anyone that refuses to follow my order (in bloodline: heroes of lithas)

You can say that about the majority of Sub Saharan African countries too, kek

You forgot to talk about the Philippines.