Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Individual violence vs. violence of the state

What form of violence is acceptable?

• Individual violence

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • State Violence

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
Seeing how some individuals can get violent to a point of committing mass-murderers (not talking about gangs or organized crime which is in itself a state in a state) vs. state violence, so-called "legalized violence", who injures and kill people not always guilty of anything (cops), throw them to jail not always justly (justice), start and makes wars to others countries or entities (politicians), but also use methods of mass surveillance and social control. Which one is preferable for you, or at least the less bad?

Last edited:
Individual violence=niggers
state violence=jews

lole

People like, per ex., Cho, ER, AM are part of the "individual violence"; while the state killings, which happen inland or abroad is everyday routine: LE and Army in war.

State is the coldest of all cold monsters.

Individual violence=niggers
state violence=jews

lole
That's a bit simplistic.

Niggers usually are in gangs.
Most of the countries that use or used force or killings towards their own people or in a war are not run by the Jews (see, per ex., Arabics, Africans and Asians states)

I am against both of them. No such thing as lesser evil for me.

The poll results are lifefuel

Highly related video.

Highly related video.

Too many Marxist elements. The social contract wasn't intended to be with the most powerful only, but with the whole society in the base. Who created the First Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen? Freemasons, along with their Napoleon Bonaparte. Marx was a Jew, kicked out of many countries.

Last edited:
The only state violence I support
20191206 221631

Too many Marxist elements.
I agree.
The social contract wasn't intended to be with the most powerful only, but with the whole society in the base.
The intention really doesn't matter.
Who created the First Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen? Freemasons, along with their Napoleon Bonaparte. Marx was a Jew.
Does it matter who made it? In the end my point still stands.

The state monopoly over violence is because we went from talking about justice from a societal POV to an individualistic POV. Society right now is basically elites using the state as a tool to divide and conquer, but the division is on a scale that separates every individual for themselves.

The intention really doesn't matter.
In the sense that it was corrupted and hijacket from its original purpose.

Does it matter who made it? In the end my point still stands.

The state monopoly over violence is because we went from talking about justice from a societal POV to an individualistic POV. Society right now is basically elites using the state as a tool to divide and conquer, but the division is on a scale that separates every individual for themselves.
You didn't make any point unless this video is fully representative of your points?

Yes, politics is one and not the least of their tools. Instead of uniting the people, it's used to assert the power of the few, the ruling elites, at the end.

Decades of Liberal and Marxist experiments ended in terrible ways. The EU is a product of both, Marxist and Liberal, self-called, elites. Although, in the very beginning, European integration was formed on the Catholic-Corporatist, ideas. So, if we really want to think about "restart of the European Idea", we must return to our Corporatist, Christian-Pagan, roots.
The only state violence I support
View attachment 240391
I must see again this anime "Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade", as far as I remember the cop was very humane and compassionate, against extremely aggressive people, including from his own cops. In the end, if I'm not wrong, it was a battle against groups of individuals and the state, the first won.

Last edited:
State violence is the same as individual violence, but it's on a larger scale and justified by 'morality' which makes it more dangerous.

State violence is the same as individual violence, but it's on a larger scale and justified by 'morality' which makes it more dangerous.
Totally right, and if somebody does something the state does on a daily basis, they will always find a law to severely punish the individual and accuse him of all kinds of evil. State also convicts lots of innocent for years in jail, one must not forget.

Totally right, and if somebody does something the state does on a daily basis, they will always find a law to severely punish the individual and accuse him of all kinds of evil. State also convicts lots of innocent for years in jail, one must not forget.
The most dangerous kind of power isn't physical power, since psychical power in the human world is limited. The real danger is the power to decide what's right and wrong and to make others act accordingly.

The most dangerous kind of power isn't physical power, since psychical power in the human world is limited. The real danger is the power to decide what's right and wrong and to make others act accordingly.
Correct. The mix of Non-consequentialism or deontological ethics, and Utilitarianism.

I will cite one very true statement:
“mass State has no intention of promoting mutual understanding and the relationship of man to man; it strives, rather, for atomization, for the psychic isolation of the individual. The more unrelated individuals are, the more consolidated the State becomes, and vice versa.”
Carl Gustav Jung, Swiss psychiatrist, 1875-1961.

Quoted from Wikipedia entry on Carl Jung:

“Jung stressed the importance of individual rights in a person’s relation to the state and society. He saw that the state was treated as ‘a quasi-animate personality from whom everything is expected’ but that this personality was ‘only camouflage for those individuals who know how to manipulate it’, and referred to the state as a form of slavery. He also thought that the state ‘swallowed up [people’s] religious forces’,and therefore that the state had ‘taken the place of God’—making it comparable to a religion in which ‘state slavery is a form of worship’. Jung observed that ‘stage acts of [the] state’ are comparable to religious displays: ‘Brass bands, flags, banners, parades and monster demonstrations are no different in principle from ecclesiastical processions, cannonades and fire to scare off demons’. From Jung’s perspective, this replacement of God with the state in a mass society led to the dislocation of the religious drive and resulted in the same fanaticism of the church-states of the Dark Ages—wherein the more the state is ‘worshipped’, the more freedom and morality are suppressed; this ultimately leaves the individual psychically undeveloped with extreme feelings of marginalization.“

To add to that, in his profound little book called “The Undiscovered Self,” Jung writes:

“Only, the suggestive parade of State power engenders a collective feeling of security which, unlike religious demonstrations, give the individual no protection against his inner demonism. Hence he will cling all the more to the power of the State, i.e., to the mass, thus delivering himself up to it psychically as well as morally and putting the finishing touch to his social depotentiation. The State, like the Church, demands enthusiasm, self-sacrifice, and love, and if religion requires or presupposes the “fear of God,” then the dictator State takes good care to provide the necessary terror.”