Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Indigenous Men are the Most Cucked in the World

O

OGcel1983

Banned
-
Ever seen an Amerindian male or indigenous looking mexican dating a white Stacy? I've never seen one with any white foid before, but I have seen Asian guys in IR relationships. Ricecels also have their own nations in tact, while Amerindians have no country in the world that they rule, no military super powers, no emerging economies, ricecels are actually rising up in the world now.

Otoh, brown indigenous women overwhelming prefer white men even more than Asians.

all deathnic women prefer white men or the whitest passing looking guy they can find. water is wet

I've seen some pics of indigenous men dating white foids, everything else is correct tho

Ever seen an Amerindian male or indigenous looking mexican dating a white Stacy? I've never seen one with any white foid before, but I have seen Asian guys in IR relationships. Ricecels also have their own nations in tact, while Amerindians have no country in the world that they rule, no military super powers, no emerging economies, ricecels are actually rising up in the world now.

Otoh, brown indigenous women overwhelming prefer white men even more than Asians.
The fuck is an ameridian?

Native American women overwhelmingly want white men. Indigenous Latinas also throw themselves at the white man.

I think white women are not into indigenous men because of the short height, the brown skin, and the belief that they are poor and uneducated.

I've seen some pics of indigenous men dating white foids, everything else is correct tho
Only native north americans or polynesians cause they can be moggers. You’ll never see a native south american, abo, etc. with a white foid

Ethnic men in 3rd world countries need to take action now before their women become out of control

I want an indigenous gf