Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

indifference

level11mage

level11mage

Bliss
used to look at foids and actually wanna try to get with them, but now theres no emotion to it. i dont even have the urge to look at them. is this nirvana?

This is ascension buddy boyo. Pretty soon you will reach wizard status and gain powers :feelsokman:

Be happy you're this way, I am too now. Back when I still cared every day was a living nightmare but now things are at least just mildly miserable.

used to look at foids and actually wanna try to get with them, but now theres no emotion to it. i dont even have the urge to look at them. is this nirvana?
it's modern foids looking dull bc it's the girlboss thing to do

Be happy you're this way, I am too now. Back when I still cared every day was a living nightmare but now things are at least just mildly miserable.
Off topic, but I can’t believe a 2018cel who is still active only has 312 posts

Off topic, but I can’t believe a 2018cel who is still active only has 312 posts
I was originally a mod on the ItsOver discord channel back in the day when I was still in school and had time to be online 8 hours a day. Once I joined .is I decided that I would only post high quality replies or threads and tbh I don't really have all that much to say that isn't already being said 100x over on here. I have a bunch of decent copes that take a lot of time too so I do disappear for months at a time sometimes, only to come crawling back once I actually think about my life and how it's gone

Recently got back into lurking and decided it would be fine to just post whenever I got a few beers or whiskeys deep which is more and more often recently. Thinking about posting bits of wisdom I've learned since 2015 but I know the mods run a tight ship here and some of the stuff I've learned is pretty normie tier.

I was originally a mod on the ItsOver discord channel back in the day when I was still in school and had time to be online 8 hours a day. Once I joined .is I decided that I would only post high quality replies or threads and tbh I don't really have all that much to say that isn't already being said 100x over on here. I have a bunch of decent copes that take a lot of time too so I do disappear for months at a time sometimes, only to come crawling back once I actually think about my life and how it's gone

Recently got back into lurking and decided it would be fine to just post whenever I got a few beers or whiskeys deep which is more and more often recently. Thinking about posting bits of wisdom I've learned since 2015 but I know the mods run a tight ship here and some of the stuff I've learned is pretty normie tier.
Cool

Makes sense. I spend a lot of time on here just to socialize to be honest, because the bro els I talk to regularly help make up for my lack of irl socialization. Glad you have good copes man

I see them as a nuisance at this point