Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News India’s Government Wants Total Control of the Internet

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

The Modi administration keeps giving itself new powers, and Big Tech keeps giving in.

“The fact is that emergency powers are for something which is a very serious grave security implication that threatens the sovereignty of the nation, the peace of the nation,” says Banerjee, a seasoned journalist who runs The Deshbhakt (“the patriot”), a satirical YouTube channel covering politics and international affairs. Using that, the government has banned a documentary that talks about “something that happened years ago.”

Over for currycels trying to hit on white foids on social media. Also good luck implementing that because even in authoritarian countries like Iran or China ppl can easily avoid censorship and browse the internets, unless India becomes like North Korea it's impossible to control the internet.

Over for currycels trying to hit on white foids on social media. Also good luck implementing that because even in authoritarian countries like Iran or China ppl can easily avoid censorship and browse the internets, unless India becomes like North Korea it's impossible to control the internet.
we get almost no one here from china, despite 1.4 billion population

plenty from iran though

so whatever china does works, but iran's filters don't

we get almost no one here from china, despite 1.4 billion population

plenty from iran though

so whatever china does works, but iran's filters don't
Probably Chinese ricecels have their own incel forums in Mandarin so they don't need this site. Because apparently avoiding Chinese censorhip is easy, Facebook and Twitter are blocked there but there are many Chinese profiles and I doubt they're all expats. VPN is the way.

The Modi administration keeps giving itself new powers, and Big Tech keeps giving in.

“The fact is that emergency powers are for something which is a very serious grave security implication that threatens the sovereignty of the nation, the peace of the nation,” says Banerjee, a seasoned journalist who runs The Deshbhakt (“the patriot”), a satirical YouTube channel covering politics and international affairs. Using that, the government has banned a documentary that talks about “something that happened years ago.”

India has always been a flawed democracy (like the Philippines, Malaysia, Pakistan, and Singapore). As long as Indians keep voting for the same parties nothing will change.

Probably Chinese ricecels have their own incel forums in Mandarin so they don't need this site. Because apparently avoiding Chinese censorhip is easy, Facebook and Twitter are blocked there but there are many Chinese profiles and I doubt they're all expats. VPN is the way.

The blocks are getting more sophisticated. A lot of my VPN-using friends from back in the day stopped using foreign websites and are now only reachable on WeChat.

I hope they block this site in india

The blocks are getting more sophisticated. A lot of my VPN-using friends from back in the day stopped using foreign websites and are now only reachable on WeChat.
can you tell me how chinese people play on japanese csgo servers, when they have their own servers that can only be accessed through a special launcher. how do they circumvent having to use the special launcher? how do they get access to regular cs/regular steam