Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel India's gender ratio skewed - Wion

Also it's hard me to believe you are white and you speak for your such as. Seems like either cuck or browncel. Only them have fantasies about dominating whites.
White Foids are the worst in existence to me.. all my bullies were also white. You type like you are Low IQ. Maybe I'm just taking a leaf out of ER's Manifesto and hating everybody, without going on a killing spree in Fortnite. My experience is my own.. fuck off telling me how to act and feel.
Plus in his view they will do it ?
80 IQ ethnics vs 100 IQ europeans with way more nukes, better armies ?

why not just nuke everyone?
I agree lets nuke everyone.

Last edited:
Curryland is fucked. Hope the chinese nuke us soon.

White Foids are the worst in existence to me.. all my bullies were also white. You type like you are Low IQ. Maybe I'm just taking a leaf out of ER's Manifesto and hating everybody, without going on a killing spree in Fortnite. My experience is my own.. fuck off telling me how to act and feel.

View attachment 342277

I agree lets nuke everyone.
I don't use english in real life only for forum, and maybe that's why.
All my bullies were white too ( since i live in poland ) and i'm not self hating cuck. Pretty sure you would like be enslaved ( i'm not sure if you're white probably currycels larping )
But honestly whatever...india just need to not abort boys and that's it ( china also ).

@PPEcel

Last edited:
All my bullies were white too ( since i live in poland ) and i'm not self hating cuck. Pretty sure you would like be enslaved ( i'm not sure if you're white probably currycels larping )
But honestly whatever...india just need to not abort boys and that's it ( china also ).

@PPEcel
We got a lot of Polish in UK, they good people

Unrelated but I think the Ricecels would absolutely slaughter the Currycels should it escalate to this.
they will. Ricecels wont let a bunch of low status curry males into their country without a fight.

I'm pro Human Genocide. Pretty sure I'm not a self hating cuck and you are trying bait me. Clear as day tbh. I hate you all equally black or white, male or female.. every single being, animals, trees, microbes to the Earth itself. I hope it explodes into a gazillion pieces and each separate piece is obliterated from the heat of the explosion.
I don't hate any nationas, race but also i'm not self hating cuck
You don't hate anyone but you are not a cuck? Yeah totally. You one of those Incels without hate? Like a snake without venom. No balls on you. You don't hate anyone then? Not even Chad for stealing everything that you are owed through birth right?

China and India can go to war if they want balance things out.
China doesn't have to since they are sending all their single men to Africa to cuck niggers. India is (street) shit out of luck.

China doesn't have to since they are sending all their single men to Africa to cuck niggers. India is (street) shit out of luck.
true, next up African cels
Also china money mogs africa

I don't think it's true...maybe very small percent of population do this.

lol, they're beyond brainwashed.
Their leaders would like that. As some have pointed out unfortunately governments might be looking to get rid of what they deem as unneeded males and what better way to do that than in war?