Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel India's gender ratio skewed - Wion

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWttLz7Dims

Capture

Capture

Capture

Will India surpass Japan as a Incel country?

Also with climate change and no women, how will this affect men in the future

Lmao that part about climate change was random af.
With Climate change millions of men would be forced to migrate

Also possible war with China where millions of Incel Indians will be drafted, I feel for my currycels

Alas this is the plight of the currycel :incel::incel::incel:

Also possible war with China where millions of Incel Indians will be drafted, I feel for my currycels
Unrelated but I think the Ricecels would absolutely slaughter the Currycels should it escalate to this.

Unrelated but I think the Ricecels would absolutely slaughter the Currycels should it escalate to this.
Yeah same but both sides could lose, Indian Incels might just Nuke China (to end their plight)

With Climate change millions of men would be forced to migrate
Might be already happening to some extent depending on what you believe tbhngl

India hasn't had a draft like western countries have in the past from what I've heard tbh. Only curries that were enslaved were forced to fight in the army.
Hopefully incel curries won't easily fall to nationalistic fervor and vice versa for the Chinese.
But history doesn't show that to be a likely outcome ngl

Brutal. Millions of curries will turn gay to escape Inceldom

It would be wise to invest in rope business, you will be millionaire by 2030.

The lowest curries will begin to migrate to the West. The West has been only getting mostly high inhib curries that only wageslave and cuck. Soon, the bottom of the curries will arrive in the West and curries will begin to be hated more. They will commit crimes and just fuck shit up like they do in India.

Gypsies are pretty much curries who migrated from India to Europe in 1200s. You’re basically looking at the arrival of weaponised gypsies. Jews will probably escalate this migration to the West to destroy it as the final nail in the coffin.

“The Camp of the Saints” is a book by a French author that talks exactly about the curry migration into Europe. In the book, curryland has become a hellhole and 100,000s of men are leaving on boats to Europe. Hundreds of thousands of them are shot at by border patrol by they manage to get through and start raping European white women (this is the French author saying it, not me). The whole book is a massive hate speech against curries (and in some places blacks and Arabs):

:feelshaha:
capture-png.341412

JFL :lul:

Hindu dindu streetshitting has seeped into the water supply, leading to more males being born. Will never begin for future currycels.

China and India can go to war if they want balance things out.

the world is a big powder keg waiting to explode

i wish the nazis won so my bloodline could have been wiped out

When there is an excess amount of Men in a country without any real purpose.. the leaders will beg for war so that those Men can go be a burden to someone else. Much like how the Vikings came into existence. Too many Men were born and there was not enough Foids to go around so they were sent away to make their life elsewhere.

I wonder who would win in that war.. or maybe they will join forces and form a coalition of Ethnicels with their Arab and Slavic neighbours. I'd sympathise for them tbh. Maybe they could conquer Europe.

When there is an excess amount of Men in a country without any real purpose.. the leaders will beg for war so that those Men can go be a burden to someone else. Much like how the Vikings came into existence. Too many Men were born and there was not enough Foids to go around so they were sent away to make their life elsewhere.

I wonder who would win in that war.. or maybe they will join forces and form a coalition of Ethnicels with their Arab and Slavic neighbours. I'd sympathise for them tbh. Maybe they could conquer Europe.
But what will that do? European women would reject them and Europe (Russia Uk and France) have 1000s+ nuclear bombs

the world is a big powder keg waiting to explode

i wish the nazis won so my bloodline could have been wiped out
That is true.. with an excess of Men inevitably leading to more violence on the streets. The availability of Foids at a premium and political upheaval close at hand.. you can bet there will be trouble ahead.
But what will that do? European women would reject them and Europe (Russia Uk and France) have 1000s+ nuclear bombs
Mutually Assured Destruction.. they set off nukes anywhere everyone gets nuked everywhere.

Also you think women have a choice about who their conqueror is? It'll be have sex or die.

Last edited:
Same thing is happening in China. I got male family members there in there in their 30s and 50s and it sounds brutal.

Every cunt an their dog hates china right now. I'd hope we'd all pile in to help our curry brethren.

India is gonna start a war just so the gov can kill off the excess males

Both china and india are going to war. Easy way to dispose man from both countries. That's why they are fighting.

Why do they want to have more incels?

Why is this happening?

At 5 minutes that curry subhuman started bitching about the patriarchy.
At 11 minutes, the curry subhuman talks about female gential mutilation destroying female sexuality, yet won't address male genital mutilation.

Centuries of infanticide has caused this.

Polyandry is the simplest non-violent solution here, brothers and cousins can share the same wife.

Just Latviamaxxx bro. Great sex ratio: 118 women per 100 men. They are also hot blond europeans

Holy shit that is BRUTAL. By 2031 India will have more than 10% less females than males while the current % is 6%. That means that at least 10% of Indian men will be incels. That's a couple dozen million Indian incels.

This is somewhat ironic that in the West there is a huge value placed on women because of their voting power and using sex as a bargaining chip but in countries where shit has hit the fan women are not considered that valuable.

Just Latviamaxxx bro. Great sex ratio: 118 women per 100 men. They are also hot blond europeans

You do know why Eastern Europe have more women? WW2 plus women live longer, so unless you want over 60s, also younger generation there is more men then women

Plus why would she get a average curry when she can move to Western Europe and get a white chad

You do know why Eastern Europe have more women? WW2 plus women live longer, so unless you want over 60s, also younger generation there is more men then women

Plus why would she get a average curry when she can move to Western Europe and get a white chad
Wow, it is over for Latviamaxxxers

That is true.. with an excess of Men inevitably leading to more violence on the streets. The availability of Foids at a premium and political upheaval close at hand.. you can bet there will be trouble ahead.

Mutually Assured Destruction.. they set off nukes anywhere everyone gets nuked everywhere.

Also you think women have a choice about who their conqueror is? It'll be have sex or die.
What ?
Seems like browncel fantasy to dominate white man and their women.
European armies combined have much better equiped military etc..
Wow, it is over for Latviamaxxxers
Sry but east euro don't have more women

What ?

Sry but east euro don't have more women
Yeah, they act like white women love curry men, women love chad only.

Also Europe has nukes, russia has 7000+ nukes it could wipe out everyone

And why sympathize with them ?
What about whitecels ? This site seems like curry, brown nationalism for me ( or just they lust for white foids )

What about whitecels ? This site seems like curry, brown nationalism for me ( or just they lust for white foids )
I dont, if you abort millions of women of course in future your kids will suffer,

What ?
Do you even know how guilty the Europeans are? It's already turning into a ghetto in parts where brownscels are taking over. It's based ngl. Foids fearing for their safety. :feelskek:
So hypothetically there is a global race war that erupts. Whites are a global minority.. it isn't hard to see where I am going. It would probably end in a ceasefire and an agreement between both sides leading to subjugation and slavery of whites.
Jews can't tax corpses,
I'm white lol. I don't feel any empathy towards any race of human on this earth. I have empathy for ideas not blood and gut bags.

Do you even know how guilty the Europeans are? It's already turning into a ghetto in parts where brownscels are taking over. It's based ngl. Foids fearing for their safety. :feelskek:

So hypothetically there is a global race war that erupts. Whites are a global minority.. it isn't hard to see where I am going. It would probably end in a ceasefire and an agreement between both sides leading to subjugation and slavery of whites.

Jews can't tax corpses,
Russia is 90+% white and has 7000 nukes, slavery of whites? why not just nuke everyone?

Russia is 90+% white and has 7000 nukes, slavery of whites? why not just nuke everyone?
Life is a business.. and when you have power of being a political figurehead it can be very profitable. You think politicians feel any empathy for the commoner? Why throw nukes at the first sign of trouble when you can make money and solidify your power through xenophobia in a long protracted war?

Life is a business.. and when you have power of being a political figurehead it can be very profitable. You think politicians feel any empathy for the commoner? Why throw nukes at the first sign of trouble when you can make money and solidify your power through xenophobia in a long protracted war?
why would russian allow their people to be enslaved by brown men?

Propaganda purposes? It is the only thing that I can think of.
Still it makes no sense, Russia white politicians would allow Indian men to fuck their women and enslave their men? Why tho? also remember Russian revolution? Russia dont mess around

Still it makes no sense, Russia white politicians would allow Indian men to fuck their women and enslave their men? Why tho? also remember Russian revolution? Russia dont mess around
I don't know.. just putting ideas out there. Up is down in this clown world nowadays, who knows what is coming next. :feelsclown:

Jews can't tax corpses,

I'm white lol. I don't feel any empathy towards any race of human on this earth. I have empathy for ideas not blood and gut bags.
Europeans ?
Did ukrainians, poles conquered colonize a india, south america ?
Also it's hard me to believe you are white and you speak for your such as. Seems like either cuck or browncel. Only them have fantasies about dominating whites.
I don't hate any nationas, race but also i'm not self hating cuck

Europeans ?
Did ukrainians, poles conquered colonize a india, south america ?
Also it's hard me to believe you are white and you speak for your such as. Seems like either cuck or browncel. Only them have fantasies about dominating whites.
I don't hate any nationas, race but also i'm not self hating cuck
they just lusting after white women, not knowing that they want chad only

they are bluepilled

they just lusting after white women, not knowing that they want chad only

they are bluepilled
Plus in his view they will do it ?
80 IQ ethnics vs 100 IQ europeans with way more nukes, better armies ?