Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Indians, the black community claims you. Do you claim us?

Are Indians niggas?

• Total voters
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
We both have dark skin tones. That makes us both niggas.

Black
The Real Story Behind Black Guy On The Phone Meme 500x500

Indian
Indian man texting m

Do you agree that indians and niggas should unite? Or will you be like the Somalis and reject the black race?

Even if I wanted to associate with them, I'm pretty sure niggers hate curries the most.

Only the darkest of curries like @OwariDa are as black as the average black and I consider him to be a nigger anyway so you can have him

Indian have more IQ than niggERs and some are quite based while niggERs almost all are iqlets

Honorary niggERs

I'm low IQ but not as dark as a nigger, I've seen some mullatos as dark as me but most are still darker and I had athletic success back in High School (ran track and played football/soccer). I don't think the Black community would claim me though.
Even if I wanted to associate with them, I'm pretty sure niggers hate curries the most.

Blacks are significantly superior to curries. Blacks are high T, aggressive, and virile. We curries are weak bodied servile slaves who are too cowardly to fight against oppression.

Blacks are significantly superior to curries. Blacks are high T, aggressive, and virile. We curries are weak bodied servile slaves who are too cowardly to fight against oppression.
Mogs us in IQ though, and have whiter features than us.

ive always been baffled by those guys with black skin but straight hair