Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indians in the west will you move to India to avoid being drafted by the white man?

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
No Indian should be fighting for the west.

Will you move to India to avoid fighting for the west?

No Indian should be fighting for the west.

Will you move to India to avoid fighting for the west?
I will never move to the West. The West is finished. The New Age belongs to the East.

I will never move to the West. The West is finished. The New Age belongs to the East.

Not talking about you. I'm talking about Indians living in the west.

Not talking about you. I'm talking about Indians living in the west.
They will fight for West. Canadian and US army is full of Sikhs. Hindus and Muslims seem a bit less relunctant.

cannon fodder

I doubt the curries will get drafted, the JewSA (and the west in general) doesn't want 5'4 effeminate autistic manlets fighting for them (fun fact: the average curry is weaker than the average white woman. There's a real study on that). They want white chad on the front lines, not just because he's braver and stronger but because they want all whites dead and will draft as many whites as possible.

Maybe in desperation after a long long war, curries would get drafted, but I doubt we'd ever get in a battle of berlin type scenario where that'd actualy be necessary.

I doubt the curries will get drafted, the JewSA (and the west in general) doesn't want 5'4 effeminate autistic manlets fighting for them (fun fact: the average curry is weaker than the average white woman. There's a real study on that). They want white chad on the front lines, not just because he's braver and stronger but because they want all whites dead and will draft as many whites as possible.

Maybe in desperation after a long long war, curries would get drafted, but I doubt we'd ever get in a battle of berlin type scenario where that'd actualy be necessary.
I remember that, it was a study on grip strength.