Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indians have the smallest dicks and samllest bone structure

we curries are lowest if low, absolute garbage, however we DO have more sexual dimorphism than ricecels and noodlewhores

they just humiliated an entire race of men in that article and no one cares

I think they have beautifull women not everywhere and everyone but we have an indian girl at our university and she looks very feminine and beautifull. Also indian men arent that ugly. There ugly on average but thats a country with more than a billion people they have enough chads and stacys.

You can write what you want but in this video there are decent girls and guys.

Maybe not the classic western beautys but there is a big difference between rich and poor parts of india and there not all ugly.

Last edited:
I think they have beautifull women not everywhere and everyone but we have an indian girl at our university and she looks very feminine and beautifull. Also indian men arent that ugly. There ugly on average but thats a country with more than a billion people they have enough chads and stacys.

You can write what you want but in this video there are decent girls and guys.

Maybe not the classic western beautys but there is a big difference between rich and poor parts of india and there not all ugly.

not so much rich and poor, its more ethnic aryans from far north west (good features (persian/Latin passing), good frames (if not vegetarian), good colour skin, high T; vs the middle and south ones who ruin it for everyone