Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indians have the smallest dicks and samllest bone structure

Currycel abomation

Currycel abomation

You either die an incel or live long enough to bec
-
In all aspects Indian or south asians and sotheastAsian r the lowest in height intelligence looks muscles
Chatting with a indian guy is as repulsive as smelling feces

@angrycurrycel what is your opinion on this

What i thought when i saw the title:

giphy.gif

It's fucking over for subhuman curries in a globalised world where all females in all places at all times have instant access to all Chads and Tyrones everywhere on Earth

they also have the weakest most recessed jaws and orbital rims on average. It's over

So me white curry then

Good thing india isn't as cucked as the west. Small dick curries need to get laid too.

Indian men will never succeed tbh...

Indians seem to have the lowest sexual dimorphism. Their women are as tall as their men and women grow almost the same amount of facial hair as their men. Their race is also the most cucked race, if a man is accused of something they all collectively gang up on him and kill him.

[QUOTE="Looksmaxxcel, post: 2857884, member: 17161"
Indians seem to have the lowest sexual dimorphism. Their women are as tall as their men and women grow almost the same amount of facial hair as their men. Their race is also the most cucked race, if a man is accused of something they all collectively gang up on him and kill him.
[/QUOTE]
Also south asians and sotheast asians
We r insulted right now form feminism and hypergamous behaviors foid but I can feel the winds of change sweeping throught my land it won't be like this forever

It’s over for many men.
But the real question is r indian men actually men if ur have the same skeleton as middle school tyrone or a middle school white guy r u a man

Oh how I wish the British government would have wiped us out
Show me the study done on this
I already did bro check my discord dms
How could u have forgotten so quickly

Always thought that was Asians
Asians are up there with Indians, but they at least have more height dimorphism. Indians seem to not have much skeletal dimorphism because their women are quite mannish looking if I have to be honest. Some of them even grow facial hair for god's sake.

Asians are up there with Indians, but they at least have more height dimorphism. Indians seem to not have much skeletal dimorphism because their women are quite mannish looking if I have to be honest. Some of them even grow facial hair for god's sake.
Yeah but they don’t grow beards JFL. And the same thing can be said about asian males being feminine looking. Curry foids are short like curry men. Look up the height averages

Yes indian most Indian women have zero estrogen
Also I said southeast Asian not north asians

Currycel uprising when?

Yeah but they don’t grow beards JFL. And the same thing can be said about asian males being feminine looking. Curry foids are short like curry men. Look up the height averages
This tbh

Why the focus on currycels? Its over for all sub8 men worldwide too

Bullshit. Lowest intelligence is sub-Saharan Africans by far. Indians invented chess and written languages, they can’t be that stupid.

Also, rices have the smallest dicks and are shorter.

Stop coping.

Last edited:
Masculinity doesn't equal sexual dimorphism. Dimorphism is how different males and females look to eachother, and Indians are the least different male or female.

Bullshit. Lowest intelligence is sub-Saharan Africans by far. Indians intelligence is about the same as Southern European (Northern European and East Asian is highest). Also, rices have the smallest dicks and are shorter.
No indians r even nastyer and dirtyerlooking than ricecels

Masculinity doesn't equal sexual dimorphism. Dimorphism is how different males and females look to eachother, and Indians are the least different male or female.
rice males and females look more different to you? I dont see it

Males are taller than the females. Height for curries is much less dimorphic.
what would you say the height disparity is between them? I always thought it was normal

In fact of intelligence, no one can underbeat Africans. They are only few steps above pavians

what would you say the height disparity is between them? I always thought it was normal
R u kidding me bro I m 5.4 a middle schoolers height in America and still manage to mogg a lot of curries in urban and rural areas even big city

I don't know, it's just been my observation that Asians at least have more height disparity than Indians. Indians seem to be around the same height more.

In fact of intelligence, no one can underbeat Africans. They are only few steps above pavians
Ok indian r more intelligence and forward planning people then blacks but we r subhumans
heightmog?
Yeah height and frsame and wrist mogg the men so imaging a teen tyrone can kill most curries in. a 1vs 1 fight hell even 2 v1

I've said it before and will say it again, they need to stop breeding with their cousins. Also to start eating fucking meat.

bring back genocides

Indians are the lowest form of life, they shouldn't exist

Gooks still have smaller dicks and are less dimorphic.

Curries can't seamlessly transition into women like gooks.

Curries smell like shit and look like shit, but they aren't on the same level as gooks when it comes to being feminine.

Gooks still have smaller dicks and are less dimorphic.

Curries can't seamlessly transition into women like gooks.

Curries smell like shit and look like shit, but they aren't on the same level as gooks when it comes to being feminine.
high IQ
Indians are the lowest form of life, they shouldn't exist
brutal but mostly true. Though I think that space is occupied by abos and pygmys
they need to stop breeding with their cousins
you're thinking of pakis

Currycel uprising when?
Lmao in 20fuckingNever

They're beyond cucked, bluepilled, desperate Low T trash. The most subhuman race out there with SEA gooks.

You're talking about a race that NEEDS arranged marriages and still get cucked and lied into marrying nonvirgin foids. They're nowhere near as based as Arabs.

It never began for Curries

Yeah 100 percent agree with u even married curries are sex starved and r being harassed by their wifes
Lmao in 20fuckingNever

They're beyond cucked, bluepilled, desperate Low T trash. The most subhuman race out there with SEA gooks.

You're talking about a race that NEEDS arranged marriages and still get cucked and lied into marrying nonvirgin foids. They're nowhere near as based as Arabs.

It never began for Curries
My mom and dad didn't even sleep in the same room that both had separate rooms and

thank you mom im white