Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indians' coping abilities scale to outversal+

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
Seriously tho, how do the pajeets that live in western societies cope with the fact that they are total subhumans compared to whites??? Even the average european foid heightmogs and strengthmogs the average pajeet.

Pajeets have an inferiority complex towards whites as you can see

GWLIpKfWoAAPQeA

I'm a 5'10" pale white european 5/10 at best in the attractiveness scale and I have suicidal thoughts every single day of my life because of how ugly I am. So how come there are 5'4" skinny-fat swarthy pajeets like the ones in r/SouthAsianMasculinity with such powerful coping abilities that seem to don't care about the fact that they are the lowest human life forms on Earth?

pajeets in the west are indoctrinated from birth to studymaxx , moneymaxx and social statusmaxx from birth so theyre basically bluepilled , they cant see the bigger picture .

Either way theyll blame it on racism

Seriously tho, how do the pajeets that live in western societies cope with the fact that they are total subhumans compared to whites??? Even the average european foid heightmogs and strengthmogs the average pajeet.

Pajeets have an inferiority complex towards whites as you can see

View attachment 1242340

I'm a 5'10" pale white european 5/10 at best in the attractiveness scale and I have suicidal thoughts every single day of my life because of how ugly I am. So how come there are 5'4" skinny-fat swarthy pajeets like the ones in r/SouthAsianMasculinity with such powerful coping abilities that seem to don't care about the fact that they are the lowest human life forms on Earth?
Pajeets are a enigma.

crazy how you would be treated like a greek god if u were in india as a 5/10 white male

5/10 is MTN and not ugly. You are either a mentalcel or you overrate yourself

5/10 is MTN and not ugly. You are either a mentalcel or you overrate yourself
I'm not a MTN for sure but my facial features aren't that ugly except for my nose which is completely subhuman and destroys all my other features. I think my biggest problem is how I look at people and the extremely dark eye bags I have. You can clearly tell something is off with me just by seeing my face