Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Indians are the new Jews

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
I woke up last week and decided to touch grass and the first news I saw was an Indian statusmaxxer as the new PM of England. I took my Nokia (ceo Rajeev Suri on FBI tier watch) opened google (and Sundar pichai knew me) in the morning to find the nearest Starbucks. Went there ordered a cappuccino and boom! Came to know ceo of Starbucks is an Indian uncle named Laxman. Then I went to a dentist to get ma tooth right and there goes another Indian doctor parked down with a Porsche and a Rolex watch on. I decided to leave the place with a can of diet zero calorie Pepsi max and boom another Indian woman named Rooyi or something the ceo of Pepsi. Wanted some wet food to get the shit bowel movements rights and there was a Paji Singh selling Indian food down in a food truck. Ate it and went home, opened twitter to banter with some low IQ feminist foids and the ceo Parth Agarwal was ready with his popcorn to see my banter. Fuck it. Indians all day. Now I decided to end my day by jerking some Onlytoes and guess what? The ceo is an indian foid too! WTF. After that I closed my Microsoft PC (And Satya Nadella the Microsoft ceo was sad).

The whole day I have been under Curry watch. It’s over.

Brahmins only, you won't see dalitcels in those positions.

I think you are an indian too.

JFL if you believe he has any power. They just use him to symbolize diversity to the goyim.

When I was an adolescent, I watched Hindi videos of STEM.

Similar to the operation of British India ruling through local rulers. They're only putting up curries there to make it seem like the Jews/Whites aren't in power anymore but in the background of everything they have control over everything and can tell the curries to do whatever they wish to.

Sweet Dreams GIF

I know for damn sure working class whites and latinos despise us east asians. Because we are stereotyped by them as being super successful and they are jealous.

Jews are successful as well but they actually cause a ruckus. White nationalists would say, undermining them. But for us east asians, they got no reason to hate on us other than the fact that we are smart and successful but they hate on us for that anyways. We just study, work hard, and don't commit crime.

Jews are afraid of white nationalism in America and arab militaries in the middle east. Thats why Jews do whatever they do in America in terms of anti-racism cancel culture and pro israel think tanks to influence American foreign policy.

We Chinese and Indians aren't afraid of anyone except for a slight concern for our Asian neighbors. And America knows this and tries to get China and India to fight each other. Or Pakistan to fight India. Or stir up other shit in East Asia.

Nobody will ever be worse than Jews