Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

indians are lucky their women are ugly as fuck

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Asian women are high smv hence theyre able to get white men. In contrast, indian women are ugly as fuck and even low/mid smv men make odour jokes frequently, therefore they are more resigned to their own men than asian women. Indian culture also plays a part as they are religious and those kinda ppl are more likely to want someone with similar views (they still prefer chadpreet though). Yea religious girls can be utter whores but like if u look at statistics the mroe religious usually the more loyal to their race. Also, asian men are cucks who dont leave their basements due to being immersed in league of legends, moneymaxxing and/or studycelling. Curries however do this too so i truly think curry women are abominations if they go for curry guys or cant bag white guys.

Yee black and indian women are too fugly so they appear to be loyal to their men

I made OPs point before, and yes. If Indian foids looked like "Indian" foids (native Americans) we'd have gone the same way as them (bred to extinction status in much of LATAM).

Yee black and indian women are too fugly so they appear to be loyal to their men
Blacks also mog Indians. Taller and higher-T + good stereotypes + affirmativeactionmaxxing. I wish I was black.

I wished Spain conquered us to spread their dna.:feelswhat:

That ain't even it bruh there's plenty of indian beckies. The truth is the country is dangerous the government has very weak control lots of gangs who won't respond well to western BBC's and JBW's.

:feelshaha::feelsthink: Ye we are so lucky

I made OPs point before, and yes. If Indian foids looked like "Indian" foids (native Americans) we'd have gone the same way as them (bred to extinction status in much of LATAM).
Yeah

@lifefuel If criticizing Muslims counts as white supremacy, then of course India will come out on top

No, asian men are just pathetic, and asian foids whiny, low self-esteemed, and materialistic whores. Why isn't that shit as prevalent among latinos? They mog the utter shit out of those gooks.

They smell like arm pits and ass all the time also

would never happen in east asia

must be crazy seeing a non deformed female for the first time no wonder theyre going mental

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVuudcpW-MY

white foids visit india just to be worshipped and feel like goddesses, TCD
nuclear explosion bomb GIF

It was voluntary though.

I’m curry, my sistER has a white boyfriend.

I know at least 5 curry women in my cultural community in my city, who have white male partnERs. (One curry foid even got with a niggER lol). Curry foids will only settle with curry men if they have no othER option. Plenty of hot curry girls in the west

hERe is a great example

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2xMiXJryfu/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2oA5wNpChO/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2Fmzturo4A/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I hate spics so fucking much (I am one myself). Pathetic low IQ mutt rapebaby race proud of their colonizer's culture they brought over and forced upon them

I know at least 5 curry women in my cultural community in my city, who have white male partnERs. (One curry foid even got with a niggER lol). Curry foids will only settle with curry men if they have no othER option. Plenty of hot curry girls in the west

hERe is a great example

It's too brutal. My objective looksmatch got a white boyfriend recently. I really felt I had a chance with her

Asian women are high smv hence theyre able to get white men. In contrast, indian women are ugly as fuck and even low/mid smv men make odour jokes frequently, therefore they are more resigned to their own men than asian women. Indian culture also plays a part as they are religious and those kinda ppl are more likely to want someone with similar views (they still prefer chadpreet though). Yea religious girls can be utter whores but like if u look at statistics the mroe religious usually the more loyal to their race. Also, asian men are cucks who dont leave their basements due to being immersed in league of legends, moneymaxxing and/or studycelling. Curries however do this too so i truly think curry women are abominations if they go for curry guys or cant bag white guys.
There are quite a few good looking Indian women, even in curryland. Infact, spread across multiple castes and regional backgrounds, you can find Indian women with nice hip-to-waist ratio (and nice body, and figure) and a few with nice faces. There are plenty of cute ones, and when they clean up, they look quite nice. You are stuck worshipping Western features.
would never happen in east asia

must be crazy seeing a non deformed female for the first time no wonder theyre going mental

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVuudcpW-MY

They (uneducated Indians) do openly worship the white man and by extension the white women. It happens in North India and among OBC more often, but less often as directly and openly in the South among Brahmins, from what I've seen. These Indians depicted in the video are obsessed with Bollywood movie star culture and so to take a photo with a white women means they get to make up a narrative to their friends about who she is. (Doesn't actually matter who she is).

Last edited:

hERe is a great example

Infact there are more good-looking Indian women in curryland than their ethnic counterparts in the West. Just due to the population sizes.

Infact there are more good-looking Indian women in curryland than their ethnic counterparts in the West. Just due to the population sizes.

No shit

Westernized curry foids are absolute whores like my one sister who married a nigger.

My mom is friends with some older lady in our neighborhood and her daughter also married a nigger.

Westernized curry foids are absolute whores like my one sister who married a nigger.

My mom is friends with some older lady in our neighborhood and her daughter also married a nigger.
True, they spit on us currycels.

They (uneducated Indians) do openly worship the white man and by extension the white women. It happens in North India and among OBC more often, but less often as directly and openly in the South among Brahmins, from what I've seen.
Yeah, so I actually visited South India (Tamil Nadu) and people there don't really seem to care about skin color. Even my friends who have lighter skin didn't get as many matches as they thought. It got me thinking that having light skin might not be such a big advantage after all. I think only the older generation obsessed with skin colour though, not the young ones.

imagine if there was a place incels could go and mog this hard. You just show up and a swarm of -1/10 literal cretin subhumans swarm you and feed your ego
Imagine the ego boost and general improvement in quality of life she gets for months after she comes home

It is such cope to say "ooh le validation ruins your life because overconfident bla bla". Usually the sour grapes cope people come up with at every corner cant even account for 10% of the positives, let alone make it negative overall.

at this point id take dilusion, literal halucinations. Id go into a fantasy land where my ego gets stroked so much in an hour i come out on the other side a healthy human, at least cured of my crippling subhumanity. But that is impossible and i will always know my place

Yeah, so I actually visited South India (Tamil Nadu) and people there don't really seem to care about skin color. Even my friends who have lighter skin didn't get as many matches as they thought. It got me thinking that having light skin might not be such a big advantage after all. I think only the older generation obsessed with skin colour though, not the young ones.
It's present just as much or more in younger generations. However, I believe you are noticing something true about South India vs North. The caste and economic class also seem to make a difference one way or the other, each respectively depending on what degree of Western influence is present. This kind of overt worship (i.e. swarming a white person to take photos) seems to happen more often in mid-lower castes and in the North. Like you see in the video, it's about Idol worshipping. They idolize the white culture openly, hence they swarn around this white girl to get photos with their god/goddess so that they may tell stories about it to their kin and community.
imagine if there was a place incels could go and mog this hard. You just show up and a swarm of -1/10 literal cretin subhumans swarm you and feed your ego
Imagine the ego boost and general improvement in quality of life she gets for months after she comes home

It is such cope to say "ooh le validation ruins your life because overconfident bla bla". Usually the sour grapes cope people come up with at every corner cant even account for 10% of the positives, let alone make it negative overall.

at this point id take dilusion, literal halucinations. Id go into a fantasy land where my ego gets stroked so much in an hour i come out on the other side a healthy human, at least cured of my crippling subhumanity. But that is impossible and i will always know my place
Don't be so sure that this is the antidote.

hence they swarn around this white girl to get photos with their god/goddess so that they may tell stories about it to their kin and community.
Imao, I heard that they would also show their relatives and family members the photos they had taken, and claim to have connections or something.

The caste and economic class also seem to make a difference one way or the other, each respectively depending on what degree of Western influence is present.
Agreed

Imao, I heard that they would also show their relatives and family members the photos they had taken, and claim to have connections or something.
Yes, they make up stories. But, don't be under the impression Westerners don't do their own version of it. When dinning at a hotel for a conference with a a local head of state, or a semi celebrity comes into our salon/Barbour shop or at a work conference, people take the opportunity to do photo & praise to their social circles.

That is completely untrue, India's population was way too massive for Europeans to actually settle there en masse.

hERe is a great example

Cherrypicking, most curry foids are fat, short, and ugly asf, it’s rare that I see one that looks like a latina. Our interracial marriage rates also solidify how over it is for them, when guys are asked “what race wouldn’t you date?” the answer, unanimously, is always either black or curry.

Last edited:

Damn, is she bengali too? Sometimes I wish I was black so I wouldn’t have to worry about my own races’ women being absolute whores.

Damn, is she bengali too? Sometimes I wish I was black so I wouldn’t have to worry about my own races’ women being absolute whores.
yeah she's bengali , i think a big factor of the cause of this , is that I live in the hood in brooklyn and the bengali girls around here are used to being around blacks and growing up/ going to school around them.

yeah she's bengali , i think a big factor of the cause of this , is that I live in the hood in brooklyn and the bengali girls around here are used to being around blacks and growing up/ going to school around them.
I'm so glad I don't live in NYC, that place is globohomo degen central, especially the downtrodden parts. Honestly tho I genuinely feel like among our race our women are the worst looking, like Indian and pakistani women aren't crazy looking but they at least mog 4'11 bengali femlets. This is why if I ever ascend I'll move to Iraq or something can't ever feel safe with a daughter.

cope bro they are fertile goddesses
i would plunge my willy into anyone of them