Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indiana mass shooter gets taken out by tallfag with a conceal carry pistol

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl, the shooter is a straight up white chad that would swim in pussy if he moved to places like SF/Seattle but since he lived in the midwest, he went ER.

Also, the tallfag with the conceal carry pistol is gonna be swimming in pussy after this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2OnBRWsLp8

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Tallfags cuck us when when we go ER
Hope he took out a lot of normshits and holes :feelsLSD:

tallfags ruin everything

What kinda clown world are we living in when we got white chadlites going ER for fucks sake lol

I mean, no homo but look at the dude

Last edited:
I thought midwest was easier than coastal cities.

Not every mass shooter is gonna be inkwell

Why the fuck is a prettyboy chadlite going ER? Unless he was a giga manlet that nigga deserved to get shot for being so retarded as to throw his perfect life away like that.:feelsseriously:

Why the fuck is a prettyboy chadlite going ER? Unless he was a giga manlet that nigga deserved to get shot for being so retarded as to throw his perfect life away like that.:feelsseriously:
only chads will prevail

straight up white chad
He looked like a faggot
293633672 540189961186476 5229579107369137864 n 911x1024

Nah this is the shooter:

With those colored eyes, all foids would be flocking to this dude in San Francisco. He could literally drown in all of the noodlewhore pussy and plus, the white foids here are obviously white male only. So if this dude gymmaxxed, took on weightlifting, crossfit, or powerlifting, he could thicken the neck and make the jaw more pronounced/defined.

Goes to show you the importance of locationmaxxing. He didnt even have to go overseas. Young men are dumb, broke, and dangerous I tell you. Been there done that over a decade ago... There is a reason why 18-21 year olds were the foot soldier marines in WW2 and the officers were 26 - 30+ year old dudes. Young, full of testosterone, dumb. Threw his life away.

oh nvm he doesn't look that good here. I see why he did it.
Most noodlewhores could only wish they could actually get white dudes of his looks level. Most white dudes I see with noodles are well below this guy in looks.

That shooter should be too busy fucking different pussy every day to ever consider going ER.