Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian Women Are the Shallowest Cunts on Earth

B

Beckham

Banned
-
They only want the best hottest Chadpreets.

Even now younger guys in high school are telling me that they 
are the same way, generation after generation they remain the same. They only socialize with the 5% hottest/highest status men and isolate the rest of men

Plus they also want u to be popular and have money and go to social events.

Its OVER for Indian males. 

Only the best/top 5-10% Indian guys can get decent women. 

Just one flaw and its legit over for u. U have to date uglies/fat women  or be incel.

Wasn't same said for Asian stacies? I mean there can only be one that is most shallow.

I have read this exact same topic about every race of women now.

No wonder you rated that 4.5/10 South Indian much lower, you're biased because of your race.. Just LOL. I'm sure you look better than you think you do.

The irony being that they themselves are all ugly as fuck.

Morf12 said:

I second that.

Part of the ''I am the most screwed up around here'' Olympics.

Morf12 said:

Pretty much. Yesterday it was Asians

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
No wonder you rated that 4.5/10 South Indian much lower, you're biased because of your race.. Just LOL. I'm sure you look better than you think you do.

he is 2.5
Also a 6 indian male means nothing indian women. 

You need movie star 8 plus looks plus car plus fancy clothes plus cool alpha behaviour plus huge
social circle plus good money/good prestigious job plus good status to be
considered worthy by 2 plus indian women

Beckham said:
he is 2.5
Also a 6 indian male means nothing indian women. 

You need movie star 8 plus looks plus car plus fancy clothes plus cool alpha behaviour plus huge
social circle plus good money/good prestigious job plus good status to be
considered worthy by 2 plus indian women

He was not a 2,5/10 LOL. You're being way too strict because you project your own insecurities onto anyone else from the same background. Just because you think they are 2,5/10 doesn't mean they are actually that low on the scale. As for your second comment, it depends on what Indian woman you go for. If you go for 7s/10, then sure, but sub 7 Indian women would definitely date a 6/10 Indian male.

He was not a 2,5/10 LOL. You're being way too strict because you project your own insecurities onto anyone else from the same background. Just because you think they are 2,5/10 doesn't mean they are actually that low on the scale. As for your second comment, it depends on what Indian woman you go for. If you go for 7s/10, then sure, but sub 7 Indian women would definitely date a 6/10 Indian male.

dude is disgusting, the entire lookism forum and a some here has said he is bottom tier curry

Beckham said:
dude is disgusting, the entire lookism forum and a some here has said he is bottom tier curry

Cage at thinking lookism is realistic. They will rate any ethnic much, much lower than they actually are because they're racist and think you need to be white in order to be good looking. They will rate 5/10 curry a 2/10 and a 5/10 white male a 5/10.

Cage at thinking lookism is realistic. They will rate any ethnic much, much lower than they actually are because they're racist and think you need to be white in order to be good looking. They will rate 5/10 curry a 2/10 and a 5/10 white male a 5/10.

ok I actually agree with u about that 

But that guy I posted was actually ugly for a curry. 
I rated him honestly, not using racist PSL ratings.

Kek, I have never seen a currybitch longing for a currychad, they only dream of white chads, and end up with some white betacuck normie. Those normies even commit to a currybitch. Also genuine currychads are extremely rare. Even if there is one, he won't give a shit about a brown ass hairy currybitch, he can easily get laid with a white stacy.

Pakistani women are the same. Fucking makes me sick when I see a Pakistani girl with a hijab on talking to a white Chad, as if they arent fucking behind closed doors, hypocrite Kuffars. They also always wear tight clothes with the hijab, are they fucking retarded Muhammad SAW said women who wear tight clothes won't even get to smell the fragrance of Jannah. Have fun eating your Zaqqum whores

Krispinwah said:
Pakistani women are the same. Fucking makes me sick when I see a Pakistani girl with a hijab on talking to a white Chad, as if they arent fucking behind closed doors, hypocrite Kuffars. They also always wear tight clothes with the hijab, are they fucking retarded Muhammad SAW said women who wear tight clothes won't even get to smell the fragrance of Jannah. Have fun eating your Zaqqum whores

Where are you from?

Beckham said:
ok I actually agree with u about that 

But that guy I posted was actually ugly for a curry. 
I rated him honestly, not using racist PSL ratings.

I'm glad you realize that too.

Or they only want 8/10+ white guys. Indian women are some of the biggest race traitors out there.

Krispinwah said:

Pakistani women at least have some looks to make up for it and tend to be more westernized in general. Indian women have no positive qualities period.

ordinaryotaku said:
Or they only want 8/10+ white guys. Indian women are some of the biggest race traitors out there.

Not even, they will settle for white dorks over Indian chads.

Krispinwah said:

AMEEN BROTHA

They don't want us, but if one of us dares like any girl of a different race, they go ballistic. This has happened to me multiple times. They want the free validation

Here's an excerpt from an Indian roastie complaining because nobody will betabux her. Why she thinks she is entitled to a betabux cuck from the men she rejected her entire life is beyond me:

My parents are first generation immigrants. I have a younger brother and younger sister. In my family I was always the rebellious one; I would often challenge my parents. My family was very strict, when it came to dating and my siblings usually fell in line. However, I would challenge that norm.

My brother and sister were very repressed with their sexualities as a result, while I lost my virginity at 17 to my then boyfriend. While my brother and followed the traditional Indian path. My brother ended up not having any sexual contact with a girl until he got married at 25 (arranged marriage) and now they have a child together. My sister (too never kissed a boy) has recently gotten married too at 24 with an Indian boy she met at our Temple (both parents approved).

I live in LA, a city where both men and woman tend to marry a bit later in life, and yet I still spent the last years of my 20‘s feeling that somehow, I’d messed up. I had followed the wrong trail and thus, my “important-life-moments” timeline was off. Even with my more progressive friends it began slowly at first, when I was 27 … an engagement post on Facebook, an invite to a wedding—it was happening. People I knew were beginning the next stage of life and saying “I do.”

Throughout my whole life I never really dated any Indian guys; I exclusively dated white guys. However now I realize more than ever that the guys I dated never really took me seriously. They never really viewed me as someone they would eventually marry. I was always just some exotic fun. This part was definitely a realization that has hurt me to the core. I didn’t actually do it to spite Indian men or anything like that. I did what a lot of my white female friends did; I thought I was the same as them, but that could be farther from the truth. Most white guys I ran into wanted white wives.

I am now 32, and seems like everyone in my family has lapped me. I too want a family a marriage. However, now my chance of finding someone is gone. At my age getting an arranged marriage or finding another Indian man to marry me is out of the question. Majority of Indian guys usually get married pretty early. Often either to another Indian girl they meet here, or they go back to India for an arranged marriage. My parents have tried signing me up for a matrimony site, but of the guys I’d meet they would be turned off by my history (drink/eat meat/not a virgin).

[…]Most of my relationships have been long term I have only been with 18 guys and I have been sexually active since I was 17 years old.

incelemperor said:
They don't want us, but if one of us dares like any girl of a different race, they go ballistic. This has happened to me multiple times. They want the free validation

Here's an excerpt from an Indian roastie complaining because nobody will betabux her. Why she thinks she is entitled to a betabux cuck from the men she rejected her entire life is beyond me:

My parents are first generation immigrants. I have a younger brother and younger sister. In my family I was always the rebellious one; I would often challenge my parents. My family was very strict, when it came to dating and my siblings usually fell in line. However, I would challenge that norm.

My brother and sister were very repressed with their sexualities as a result, while I lost my virginity at 17 to my then boyfriend. While my brother and followed the traditional Indian path. My brother ended up not having any sexual contact with a girl until he got married at 25 (arranged marriage) and now they have a child together. My sister (too never kissed a boy) has recently gotten married too at 24 with an Indian boy she met at our Temple (both parents approved).

I live in LA, a city where both men and woman tend to marry a bit later in life, and yet I still spent the last years of my 20‘s feeling that somehow, I’d messed up. I had followed the wrong trail and thus, my “important-life-moments” timeline was off. Even with my more progressive friends it began slowly at first, when I was 27 … an engagement post on Facebook, an invite to a wedding—it was happening. People I knew were beginning the next stage of life and saying “I do.”

Throughout my whole life I never really dated any Indian guys; I exclusively dated white guys. However now I realize more than ever that the guys I dated never really took me seriously. They never really viewed me as someone they would eventually marry. I was always just some exotic fun. This part was definitely a realization that has hurt me to the core. I didn’t actually do it to spite Indian men or anything like that. I did what a lot of my white female friends did; I thought I was the same as them, but that could be farther from the truth. Most white guys I ran into wanted white wives.

I am now 32, and seems like everyone in my family has lapped me. I too want a family a marriage. However, now my chance of finding someone is gone. At my age getting an arranged marriage or finding another Indian man to marry me is out of the question. Majority of Indian guys usually get married pretty early. Often either to another Indian girl they meet here, or they go back to India for an arranged marriage. My parents have tried signing me up for a matrimony site, but of the guys I’d meet they would be turned off by my history (drink/eat meat/not a virgin).

[…]Most of my relationships have been long term I have only been with 18 guys and I have been sexually active since I was 17 years old.

great life fuel.
hopes she becomes a miserable cat woman.