Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian women are so ugly

Ugly, hairy, stinky, short, fucked up physique, nothing is unchecked.

I think the mainland curries (indian curries) are the ugliest of all. Other fringe curries like paki, nepali and even bengali curries mog the mainland curries, male female both. Even the plane fapping bengali curry in my profile pic mogs average mainland curries.

Curries are the ugliest of uglies. Even black bitches are better looking than currybitches on the average, at least most of them are physically hot.

IT"S CURRY OVER.
As a curry , I approve.

At least Egyptian men are good at making females uncomfortable.
c9abe88b-b605-4d7a-bc02-b483974fd37c.jpeg

wtf @Stanx22 is something like this usual in egypt if there is a "attractive" women walking on the street

wtf @Stanx22 is something like this usual in egypt if there is a "attractive" women walking on the street
Yes, it happens frequently. But if anyone of those kids got caught, they'd face a really really bad day and they could even die, but that's very rare to happen. I don't give a shit tho because these things happen in the poor cities and i don't live in them.

i don't think they're ugly, that's just how women who've spent their lives doing manual labor without layers of caked on makeup/photoshop/lighting/angles look aka not like western women.

I find indian women perfectly attactive

I think your wrong.

North or South most indians that dont' have significant Arab/Australasian admixture just look white bone structure wise.

See Indian albinos:

View attachment 4324

Not a hottie, but not especially ugly.
View attachment 4325
Males too

View attachment 4326

The eyes are a side effect of albinism, but ignoring that and the asymmetery, not ugly at all, and would probably fit right into the Finish/Russian or Icelandic country side given a pair of sunglasses.

You can't say the same for Asian Albinos or African ones:
They are fundamentally a different 'type' of human being, one that evolved quite recently.
View attachment 4327View attachment 4328

How do we know? Human migration patterns:
View attachment 4329

Notice that the 'asian' phenotype (Narrow eyes, rounded head) (of which certain islanders, and native americans are)... moved out only 25,000 years ago.

Europeans, moved out 40,000 years ago, and before that australiasians moved out 50-70,000 years ago. (So they had the most time to diversify), while Asians moved out as recently as 25,000 years and so they are most closely related to the people still living in Africa.

In short, It's not that Indians are the ugliest, infact their probably the most similar to deep Northern European of any non-'white' race. It's that brown is an extremely bad color combination for the European bone structure.

It's likely that if Islam never took place, and the middle eastern people/kingdoms didn't exist. Europe and the European/white people would have stretched from Northern Iceland to the southern most tip of India.

The pics of the Indian albinos that you posted are the best I could find when I did a google search. It's true that there is quite a strong resemblance to Europeans in many of them(the males in particular) but they still look incredibly ugly. Their bone structure is just bad tbh.

All Indians north to south have significant Australasian blood, though some have more than others. We are not entirely Caucasoid.

Arabs, on the other hand, are Caucasoid unless they have significant African blood via the slave trade(which many of them do). Just because Arabs speak a semitic language doesn't mean they are further from whites than Indians are. Genetics doesn't give a shit what language or culture you identify with.

their skin the color of mud

The amount or curry cope in this thread is out of this world. Please finish them all @hehe xd

The amount or curry cope in this thread is out of this world. Please finish them all @hehe xd
i cant help those who do not want to help themselves, curry shills are too insecure to accept truth so they drag others with them jfl

COPE there are many hot Indian femoids and I see Indian women with white boyfriends all the time

i cant help those who do not want to help themselves, curry shills are too insecure to accept truth so they drag others with them jfl
The mental gymnastics one must take to prop their race up to aryan level is just sad. They are not ready, they are d e s i g n a t e d.

every culture has ugly women but curries have the highest proportion.

This is why i rank black women > indian women, they are pretty fucking ugly. I live in a city that is 90% indian so i see them all the time and they ugly ASF.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back