Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Indian wife cheats on husband (caught)

I would have killed her and ate her organs.

This show is known for being fake, not saying it wouldnt happen if it was real though.

This is stupid. She didn't suck his dick or fuck him or anything like that. All she did was feel up his muscles and said that she won't do anything else because she is married.

Shit like this is why people make fun of incels.

A7003633 69C9 43F8 AB3C 16A73BB40FFE

He’s somewhere shitting in the streets furiously.

Curry subhuman angry at reality. Not even mad.

This is stupid. She didn't suck his dick or fuck him or anything like that. All she did was feel up his muscles and said that she won't do anything else because she is married.

Shit like this is why people make fun of incels.
not the mention the YouTube channel is fake I’m pretty sure

I would have killed her and ate her organs.
you live to your name id do the same thing then throw her off a cliff and wait at the bottom with a bucket of legos

Negative IQ post. To catch a cheater videos are staged. Do a little research and you will find out. Cuck.

So fucking stupid she didn't do anything despite having a balding betabux husband. Didn't fuck the guy, wasn't even lewd. Didn't let the guy touch her

Life fuel for currycels tbh tbh

Last edited:
It's true that currywhores in the west drool for white cock. But everything in this "To catch a cheater" channel is staged.