Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian store owner doesn’t care.

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★
I go in to the local convenience store owned by gujarati Indians. I always by soda and junk food. I am slowly killing myself but they don’t seem to care, they just tell me to “have a good one”

The one Indian foid is kinda hot, I wonder if she would be offended if I grabbed bobs? Or would she be used to it because of Indian culture?

Grab her boobs. Rape her, she will like it.

... why would they care if you buy the products that they sell? Besides caring about the profit of course.

Her husband will take a scimitar and slice you up kek

... why would they care if you buy the products that they sell? Besides caring about the profit of course.

It’s not like it’s a treat or a one off, I go in there EVERYDAY! Buy processed shit that is slowly killing me.

I just want him to hug me, ask if I’m okay, and possibly arrange me to marry one of his curry foid relatives. Is that too much to ask? :cryfeels:

Grab her and grope her until the other workers come after you. Then run away and go jerk off with her smell still on you

Also you need to shoplift from the store