Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL indian people when they see the worst job offer in the world

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
pay: 5 cents/hour

job: cleaning human shit off the street with your mouth

indian people lining up for this job:

how bad is it in pajeetistan for them to be like this

:lul: India is the worst country of all

I love Pajeets, Chudpreets, Singhs and Saars living their daily lives. It makes me laugh so heartily.

Imagine being one of them in the midst of that swarm, depressed, a virgin and just want a job that pays you 2 bucks a day.

Imagine being one of them in the midst of that swarm, depressed, a virgin and just want a job that pays you 2 bucks a day.
did they look depressed to you ?

I love Pajeets, Chudpreets, Singhs and Saars living their daily lives. It makes me laugh so heartily.

if you really depressed you would never do something like this

did they look depressed to you ?
No, some of them are smiling and seeming to live their lives. Like I did watching this. Holy shit I might be a virgin loser but I am happy for them.

The hell, two similar accounts. :whatfeels:

They ruined the job market globally

That's what high population density does to a society. You get a shit ton of people fighting over a finite amount of resources. That's one of the reasons why I am an antinatalist, like why would you want life to get more expensive and jobs to become less available?

I feel sorry for my brothers. All their women in Australia go for white dudes, it’s sad as fuck for me as a blackpilled seeing it, idk how it makes them feel.

Indians destroyed the idea of supply and demand lmao
Also living in places with a lot of population is literally hellish, like a Dantian hell, you are reduced to being a mere mouse squeezing among other billions of mouse

pay: 5 cents/hour

job: cleaning human shit off the street with your mouth

indian people lining up for this job:
View attachment 1197887
Funny GIF

Yet they easily fuck polish women while I rot and get rejected by them.

Yet they easily fuck polish women while I rot and get rejected by them.
If society already treats them like scum, it makes sense to be like scum because you'll be treated the same anyways

I feel sorry for my brothers. All their women in Australia go for white dudes, it’s sad as fuck for me as a blackpilled seeing it, idk how it makes them feel.
Same thing with indian and asian boyos in america lol. It's so over