Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Indian Man lured and trapped more than 300 women into sexual relationship and blackmailed them.

UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
This is outrageous:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Indian foids are so cultural yet they fell into this guys trap and had sexual relationship with them.

SOURCE : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ted-by-kadapa-police/articleshow/84944804.cms

PHOTOS of that guy:
Screenshot 20210804 000620 1Screenshot 20210804 000604 1Screenshot 20210804 000647 1Screenshot 20210804 000641 1Screenshot 20210804 000613 1

Make sure to check source to read more about the incident

What's so frustrating is that guy who slept with those foids is not even good earning or doing any good job, he's just a bachelor's degree dropout & yetlured them by chatting and had sex with them.

And another atrocious thing is the foids he slept with are south indian women, south indian women are so fucking cultural and conservative, yet still they slept with that unworthy piece of shit just for enjoyment.

It is really pissing me off as a currycel who doesn't even have confidence to talk to girls with this ugly subhuman face but these girls are sleeping with all these type of assholes, this is not fair, even i want to enjoy foids but i am short,ugly, and everything is bad about me:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Brootal and based at the same time.
Brootal because subhumans like him get to hook up with so many whores. Based because he blackmailed and extorted money from so many cunts.

Looks good for an indian guy. Mogs me.

cunts needs to be amputated

why this subhuman performs so good in terms of relationship

fuck ur mother bloody bhenchod

just be curry confirmed

I don't get ethnics who don't cut the shitty hair above the nose, don't they realize monobrows are subhuman

Lol where can I find out how he managed to get 300 and I can't even get 1?

south indian women are so fucking cultural and conservative
No, south indian women exist within a conservative culture, no woman actually cares about conservative values

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES, THEIR DIFFERENCE IN CHOICES IS DETERMINED BY THEIR DIFFERENCE IN OPTIONS

This guy gave these women an opportunity to live out their whore fantasies as they are all repressed so they jumped at the opportunity, and he took advantage of that, he knew that they couldn't report him because then they'd have to admit to being whores

He went too far by demanding a lot of money though, probably how he got caught, he should have only taken a little from each woman and kept extorting them for sex. He got greedy and ruined his own pussy empire :feelskek:

Mogs me, he is not bad looking, probably larped as rich high status guy and got sex for free.:feelshaha:

No, south indian women exist within a conservative culture, no woman actually cares about conservative values

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES, THEIR DIFFERENCE IN CHOICES IS DETERMINED BY THEIR DIFFERENCE IN OPTIONS

This guy gave these women an opportunity to live out their whore fantasies as they are all repressed so they jumped at the opportunity, and he took advantage of that, he knew that they couldn't report him because then they'd have to admit to being whores

He went too far by demanding a lot of money though, probably how he got caught, he should have only taken a little from each woman and kept extorting them for sex. He got greedy and ruined his own pussy empire :feelskek:
True bro
why this subhuman performs so good in terms of relationship
Talking skills bro, some clearly knows how to manipulate women by words and by confidence, women love confidence, as more indian men are afraid to talk to girls, men like him take advantage of that and use their flirting skills and women cant reject that

Last edited:
He shouldn't be ugly by curry patterns and probably the foids they fucked were way below his looksmatch

Wow mogs me. I face mog him but he NT mogs me to the moon.

How do these guys get girls through social media? I can't get a single girl on social media!

damn in Germany he would be dead already

Why don’t curry’s ever shave their uno-brows? :feelsseriously:
Is this an agreed upon curry trait that you all must abide by?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back